Metal Storm logo
Draconian - Complete Mixing New Album

Draconian's vocalist Anders Jacobsson has posted an important update on his Facebook page today. The new album from the gothic doom band is now mixed! While A Rose For The Apocalypse was already released back in 2011, the band has a new singer, Heike Langhans, and the album recordings are finally completed. Also, Daniel Änghede of Crippled Black Phoenix did some guest vocals for this upcoming album. Now you just have to wait for the final product to arrive. More details will probably be revealed soon.

Anders Jacobsson gave the following update on the band's new album: "Ok. So today is the last day of mixing. I took the night off work to spend it listening through all the songs, in the right order, from start to finish with right mood and setting... going through every little bit taking notes. My god, this album is quite beautiful! I hope it'll be a winner. Someone, whose musical genius I really trust, told me earlier today that this might just be the best Draconian album so far."

The Swedish band worked with producer David Castillo (Katatonia, Bloodbath, Opeth, Eluveitie, Klimt 1918 and more) on this new record and Jens Bogren did the mixing at Fascination Street Studios.

Source: facebook.com
Band profile: Draconian
Posted: 30.03.2015 by Bad English

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 8   Visited by: 137 users
30.03.2015 - 23:14
Andresopeth

Expecting something really good, i hope the new singer do the things right, Lisa left a high bar, so it is going to be hard, but i will trust in their work.
31.03.2015 - 04:19
Opethian

Let's hope the new album can do what the last one failed miserably at. High hopes
01.04.2015 - 22:15
annodomini

Oh how I wish this picwould be an album cover. Looks amazing.
I have big hopes for this album, cause I ended up enjoying all the previous one differently.
----
the riddle wants to be...
02.04.2015 - 06:37
WraithZero

> (Katatonia, Bloodbath, Opeth, Eluveitie, Klimt 1918 and more)

Prolly more on the melodic side.
05.04.2015 - 22:47
Erik M.

Written by WraithZero on 02.04.2015 at 06:37

Prolly more on the melodic side.

They always have had a very melodic sound, though.
06.04.2015 - 09:47
baranbaran

Wow.........that is very nice....well done and good job
----
Graduated from Soran University with First Class Degree with Honours in Computer Science.
08.04.2015 - 02:05
Migtanteot

There´s no dates yet? I don´t like expecting so much of a single album. but fuck that!
09.04.2015 - 12:45
The Melting Snow

Written by annodomini on 01.04.2015 at 22:15

Oh how I wish this picwould be an album cover. Looks amazing.

My thoughts exactly.

Their new song Dishearten wasn't bad, though sounded more like the last album. So I'm not expecting another Arcane Rain Fell.

Hits total: 2553 | This month: 5