Metal Storm logo
Kamelot - Release Lyric Video For New Song

New music alert! The release of Kamelot's new album is fast approaching and we still haven't heard any new songs from it. But that is about to change because the symphonic metallers have just premiered the first new track! Stop what you are doing, watch the lyric video for the tune "Veil Of Elysium" here, from the new album Haven and give us your opinion about it.

Tracklist:
01. Fallen Star
02. Insomnia
03. Citizen Zero
04. Veil Of Elysium
05. Under Grey Skies
06. My Therapy
07. Ecclesia
08. End Of Innocence
09. Beautiful Apocalypse
10. Liar Liar (Wasteland Monarchy)
11. Here's To The Fall
12. Revolution
13. Haven

Haven will be released worldwide (excluding Asia) via Napalm Records on May 5th, 2015 (North America) and May 8th (Europe and rest of the world).

Source: facebook.com
Band profile: Kamelot
Posted: 02.04.2015 by BloodTears

Comments page 2 / 2

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 32   Visited by: 271 users
07.04.2015 - 17:35
Kais

I've been a Kamelot fanatic (especially the older and newer material) since Khan's last year in Kamelot. It may seem like there's nothing special in this song, but comes to think of it, I've never felt shivers when listening to a chorus of a Kamelot song after Khan's depart (that includes Silverthorn). This song, though, makes that same effect. I love this song, practically because it's the Kamelot tone - not because I expected Kamelot to change their style again (a.i.e difference between "Ghost Opera" and sequel "Poetry...") - because let's face it, it didn't work as Kamelot planned, and that's fine, because we get what we asked for, a Kamelot-worthy release, not more, not less. 8/10
10.04.2015 - 18:54
Oakdude

Swedish "rocknytt" gave Haven 8/10.

Hits total: 3519 | This month: 7