Metal Storm logo
Help to get Desert a UK gig

04.04.2015 - 18:15
Heldane

Hi, I am trying to help Israeli metal band Desert get gigs in the UK, So any help with finding promoters would be appreciated, If you can also like the FB page i have set up about it so i can show promoters there is people who want them here, www.facebook.com/bringdeserttouk
Thanks for taking the time for reading this, and i hope posting the link to FB is not against forum rules.
Heldane
04.04.2015 - 18:20
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Ask Mossad , they can fix it
----
Life is to short for LOVE, there is many great things to do online !!!

Stormtroopers of Death - ''Speak English or Die''
apos;'
[image]
I better die, because I never will learn speek english, so I choose dieing
04.04.2015 - 22:49
Darkside Momo
Retired
Written by Bad English on 04.04.2015 at 18:20

Ask Mossad , they can fix it

I think the guy wanted useful answers

anyway, on topic:
Didi you try asking Orphaned Land or Yossi Sassi if they had any hints / contacts to share? As Israelis too, they might have some interesting input / advice...
----
My Author's Blog (in French)

"You must stay drunk on writing so reality cannot destroy you"

"I've lost too many years now
I'm stealing back my soul
I am awake"
09.04.2015 - 07:44
Mad Arab666

Never heard of desert till you mentioned them. Are they well known in the UK? If not it might a good idea to try and tour with a more well known band to try and get more awareness or coverage.
----
Bring up the wolves head!
11.04.2015 - 21:34
Heldane

Written by Mad Arab666 on 09.04.2015 at 07:44

Never heard of desert till you mentioned them. Are they well known in the UK? If not it might a good idea to try and tour with a more well known band to try and get more awareness or coverage.

Probs not too well known, Have asked Sabatons promoter if they are interested, Desert have worked with Sabaton in the past so would be an ideal combination