Metal Storm logo
Dordeduh - Details About Side-Project's Album Revealed

Sunset In The 12th House is a side-project of Dordeduh members Edmond "Huppogramus" Karban and Sol Faur, acting as a mostly instrumental quartet, which is completed by Dordeduh drummer Sergio Ponti and bass player Mihai Moldoveanu. Mozaic will be their debut album, and as the title suggests, the album is conceptualized to be a mosaic of sounds and themes, rather than going in a clear direction, the way Dordeduh does. The album will be released through Prophecy Productions on the 5th of June in Europe and a North American release is scheduled for the 9th of June.

It will be available both in CD digipack and gatefold 2LP (180g vinyl, black) which includes poster and PVC protection sleeve (500 copies available).

The enigmatic band name "refers to the astrological array in which the twelfth house is the house of subconsciousness and unconsciousness, of intuition, compassion and spiritual transcendence. It is the residence of the collective unconscious, the wellspring of symbols, archetypes and imagination," according to Prophecy Productions.

Tracklist:
01. Seven Insignia
02. Arctic Cascades
03. Paraphernalia of Sublimation
04. Desert's Eschaton
05. Ethereal Consonance
06. Rejuvenation

Here you can watch a performance of "Desert's Eschaton":

Are you curious about the album?

Source: en.prophecy.de
Band profile: Dordeduh
Posted: 10.04.2015 by RaduP