Metal Storm logo
Between The Buried And Me - Announce Tour With Haken

After releasing their new album Coma Ecliptic and going on a North American tour with Animals As Leaders and The Contortionist, Between The Buried And Me are going to embark on a shorter European trek with Haken, starting in September. It includes stops in the U.K., Finland, Denmark, Sweden, The Netherlands, and more. How cool is that for prog fans? Don't miss it!

Haken will be joining Between The Buried And Me for fourteen dates in total between the 16th and 30th of September finishing off at Euroblast Festival in Cologne on the 1st of October.

Tour dates:

09/16 - Southampton, England at Talking Heads
09/17 - London, England at Electric Ballroom
09/18 - Manchester, England at Gorilla
09/19 - Glasgow, Scotland at The Garage
09/20 - Leeds, England at The Key Club
09/22 - Nottingham, England at Rescue Rooms
09/23 - Brighton, England at The Haunt
09/25 - Paris, France at La Maroquinerie
09/26 - Brussels, Belgium at Magasin 4
09/27 - Amsterdam, The Netherlands at Melkweg
09/28 - Hamburg, Germany at Logo
09/29 - Berlin, Germany at Magnet
09/30 - Munich, Germany at Backstage Club
10/01 - Cologne, Germany at Euroblast Festival
10/03 - Copenhagen, Denmark at Vega Small Hall
10/04 - Gothenburg, Sweden at Sticky Fingers
10/05 - Oslo, Norway at John Dee
10/06 - Stockholm, Sweden at Klubben/Fryshuset
10/08 - Helsinki, Finland at Tavastia

Source: facebook.com
Band profile: Between The Buried And Me
Event: Between The Buried And Me: The Coma Ecliptic European Tour - Part II
Posted: 16.04.2015 by K?ulu

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 3   Visited by: 74 users
16.04.2015 - 20:30
BloodTears
ANA-thema
Can I complain? No Portugal. On the bright side, I think there might be part III and etc of this tour. I hope
----
Written by BloodTears on 19.08.2011 at 18:29

Like you could kiss my ass.

My Instagram
17.04.2015 - 00:33
LeKiwi
High Fist Prog
Never saw BtBaM live before. They have some really interesting tunes and look pretty intense live. Paired with the fact that Haken will be joining them...I might just have to see this!
17.04.2015 - 00:59
musclassia

They're interesting live. I saw them in 2012 when they were supported by Periphery, who a lot of the crowd seemed to be more invested into; things felt a lot less excited for BTBAM in comparison, although I was on the front row and didn't check what was happening behind too much. However it was a solid setlist, even though I wasn't that well acquainted with them at the time (I didn't know them well enough to realise they opened with White Walls; I hope they do again on this tour so I can be suitably excited this time), although they don't have as striking a stage presence as some bands. However, I'll definitely hit one of the UK dates for this, either London or SouthHampton (d'oh!)

Hits total: 2077 | This month: 7