Metal Storm logo
Moonspell - New Lyric Video Online

Portuguese metallers Moonspell have released an official lyric video for the song "Medusalem". You might be familiar with the track since it is taken from the band's new album, Extinct, which was released in March via Napalm Records. The band has been promoting the record and toured recently in Europe. Next up, they will head to North America with Septicflesh and Deathstars. Don't miss the tour if you want to hear the new songs live.

The band said about the song: "One song that we are really proud of. Also please check these amazing artists that have contributed to create something that comes straight out of the 1000 nights. Mahafsoun (Farsi speech), Yossi Sassi (Bozoukitara), Mumim Sesler (String orchestra). The lyrics were inspired by the Italo Calvino book The invisible cities and speaks about harmony."

Source: facebook.com
Band profile: Moonspell
Posted: 24.04.2015 by Bad English

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 3   Visited by: 99 users
24.04.2015 - 17:48
CECLOR
F.ckin great song. Opium a.d 2015!!!
25.04.2015 - 00:25
garmling
Account deleted
So Mahafsoun is responsible for that Persian speech in the song? Nice! I remember that girl from FB while I still had profile there... She is from Iran, if my memory serves me well... She wasn't famous at that time, but looks like she's made her career since then... Deservedly so, she's just gorgeous! BTW, this song is fucking great!
09.06.2015 - 15:53
Nice song, nice composition. another good solo by Ricardo. the video is cool too. nice pictures throughout, i particularly liked the references to Islamic art.

On first listen i though the song was about Jerusalem, the video seconds my thoughts

Hits total: 2339 | This month: 3