Metal Storm logo
Primordial - New Video Released

Another video premiere today. Primordial have just released a new clip for the closing track of their latest album Where Greater Men Have Fallen which was released last year via Metal Blade Records, entitled "Wield Lightning To Split The Sun". The video was cut by Romanian artist Costin Chioreanu and you can enjoy it on the YouTube player below.

Statement from the band: "'We Wield Lightning Before The Sun' has become an important song for us, the dramatic album closer has become something of a natural call to arms that people have really taken to their hearts. The video is a mixture of live outdoor footage shot at the Sonnenwende festival in Austria mixed with indoor footage from this years Blastfest in Bergen, Norway, all cut by Costin Chiorneau who also made the artwork for the last album. A hymn to the animal in man that needs to be exercised not exorcised!"

Source: facebook.com
Band profile: Primordial
Posted: 05.05.2015 by Paz

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 13   Visited by: 127 users
05.05.2015 - 19:49
Netzach
Planewalker
Staff
Hmm only live footage? The Babel's Tower video was better.
05.05.2015 - 20:52
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Written by Netzach on 05.05.2015 at 19:49

I agree, but video costs ... and main key is they used fire trees in live show, from security its not acceptable, I never would let it happen, better 1000 pissed metalheads how 3 burned to dead and then whole wrd not only metalheads be pissed
----
I stand whit Ukraine and Israel. They have right to defend own citizens.

Stormtroopers of Death - ''Speak English or Die''
apos;'
[image]
I better die, because I never will learn speek english, so I choose dieing
05.05.2015 - 20:54
Netzach
Planewalker
Staff
Written by Bad English on 05.05.2015 at 20:52

I agree, but video costs ... and main key is they used fire trees in live show, from security its not acceptable, I never would let it happen, better 1000 pissed metalheads how 3 burned to dead and then whole wrd not only metalheads be pissed

Yeah, good point. This video just feels unnecessary though!

The song is great however. I'm sure it will (or already has) become a live favorite.
05.05.2015 - 22:43
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Written by Netzach on 05.05.2015 at 20:54

Yeah, good point. This video just feels unnecessary though!

The song is great however. I'm sure it will (or already has) become a live favorite.

I agree, but I thinl they wanted promote video and besides band can do whatever they want
----

apos;'
[image]
06.05.2015 - 00:14
Dark Cornatus
Powerslave
Elite

I prefer live footage clips personally.
06.05.2015 - 04:34
kingeryck
We Wield Lightning Before The Sun

or

We Wield Lightning To Split The Sun? the article says one and the video another.
06.05.2015 - 04:40
Netzach
Planewalker
Staff
Written by kingeryck on 06.05.2015 at 04:34

or

We Wield Lightning To Split The Sun? the article says one and the video another.

The correct song title is "Wield Lightning To Split The Sun."
06.05.2015 - 08:11
Dinruth

and main key is they used fire trees in live show, from security its not acceptable, I never would let it happen, better 1000 pissed metalheads how 3 burned to dead and then whole wrd not only metalheads be pissed

I am not quite sure what you want to say with that, but if you criticizing the use of fire in a show, this was shot outside at a 333 visitors only concert in the Austrian alps
06.05.2015 - 08:25
Paz
Elite
Written by kingeryck on 06.05.2015 at 04:34

or

That's their statement literally. I dunno whether they did it intentionally or not.
06.05.2015 - 11:44
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Written by Dinruth on 06.05.2015 at 08:11

and main key is they used fire trees in live show, from security its not acceptable, I never would let it happen, better 1000 pissed metalheads how 3 burned to dead and then whole wrd not only metalheads be pissed

I am not quite sure what you want to say with that, but if you criticizing the use of fire in a show, this was shot outside at a 333 visitors only concert in the Austrian alps

fire is dangerous inside even outside, James Hetfield burned his hair, many football fans burned whit pyro and so on
----

apos;'
[image]
06.05.2015 - 13:51
Dinruth
Written by Bad English on 06.05.2015 at 11:44

Written by Dinruth on 06.05.2015 at 08:11

fire is dangerous inside even outside, James Hetfield burned his hair, many football fans burned whit pyro and so on

I personally would say, fire may be dangerous when not handled properly
06.05.2015 - 13:54
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Written by Dinruth on 06.05.2015 at 13:51

people are famose whit it .... if they wont fire fighters have less jobs
----

apos;'
[image]
11.05.2015 - 18:32
Netzach
Planewalker
Staff
Written by Bad English on 06.05.2015 at 13:54

Written by Dinruth on 06.05.2015 at 13:51

people are famose whit it .... if they wont fire fighters have less jobs

"Giving fire fighters jobs" is probably not a good reason for starting fires though

Hits total: 2505 | This month: 14