Metal Storm logo
Nightwish - Release New Single, Video Revealed

Nightwish have put on a new music video for the title track of their newest album Endless Forms Most Beautiful. This is their 2nd single off the album after "Élan" and is available as a limited edition MCD, 10" vinyl and as a download. You can grab it at this location. Make sure you watch the new video of the band below for "Endless Forms Most Beautiful".

The single tracklist:

01. Endless Forms Most Beautiful (album version)
02. Sagan (instrumental) previously unreleased
03. Endless Forms Most Beautiful (alternative version)
04. Endless Forms Most Beautiful (radio edit) previously unreleased

Source: nuclearblast.de
Band profile: Nightwish
Posted: 08.05.2015 by Kains

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 14   Visited by: 217 users
08.05.2015 - 12:58
Windrider
Raureif
She looks like a transgender dude in that video screenshot.
08.05.2015 - 13:08
bodomdragon

Hmmm... the concept of "lyric video" is becoming more and more blurry. Do you still call it lyric video when you see all the members performing? That's like a regular videoclip to me, only with the lyrics attached. Anyway, I'm fine with it.
08.05.2015 - 14:36
MétalNoir
Fils du Lys
Who cares what she looks like as long as she sings ok. Her being masculine is turning into a bad running gag.
----
Notre destinée n'est pas encore tracée....
08.05.2015 - 14:42
MétalNoir
Fils du Lys
Rendez-vous, not rendez-vouZ...
----
08.05.2015 - 17:12
mariano

Written by MétalNoir on 08.05.2015 at 14:36

Who cares what she looks like as long as she sings ok. Her being masculine is turning into a bad running gag.

True. Moreover, the fact that she can growl like a man makes her even more versatile for Nightwish
08.05.2015 - 17:25
Etaín

Pft rubbish all those comments on Floor. Yeh she's tall next to those little Finnish hobbits. but she's one hell of a woman

Awesome song, vid is cool to know the lyrics, but thats about it.
08.05.2015 - 18:00
PocketMetal

She doesn't even look masculine to me, her charms are definitely womanly.
08.05.2015 - 18:13
mariano

Why is Emppu sat...? I know he's one chromosome off from being midget, but can't that be workout with some sort of optic fx?
09.05.2015 - 00:21
SoUnDs LiKe PoP

One of the worst songs on the album. Interesting choice.
----
I lift weights and listen to metal
09.05.2015 - 04:02
Doge of Venice

It's a shame that good minute of music starting at about 3:20 was surrounded by 4 and half minutes of drab rubbish.
09.05.2015 - 19:39
The Evergreen

Man, people and Floor... just wow. I actually don't think she photographs well, but A: Who cares, woman can SING; and B: she's different in person; and C: have they seen Kai Hahto? I guess it's cool for dudes to be powerful ugly but all women must be hot and flawless.
I'd encourage anyone who values the appearance of a musician to check out the music of Angtoria or Voyager and then googling what the women in those bands look like... of course, if you're already that shallow, you probably aren't even worth arguing with.

Written by SoUnDs LiKe PoP on 09.05.2015 at 00:21

One of the worst songs on the album. Interesting choice.

What makes this song bad/weak in your mind as opposed to the rest of the album?
10.05.2015 - 21:45
Azarath
Free as a.. Fish
Written by The Evergreen on 09.05.2015 at 19:39

Man, people and Floor... just wow. I actually don't think she photographs well, but A: Who cares, woman can SING; and B: she's different in person; and C: have they seen Kai Hahto? I guess it's cool for dudes to be powerful ugly but all women must be hot and flawless.

The difference is Hahto is hidden behind the drumkit so we're not subjected to his ugly mug. Floor, as all front(wo)men, is out in front, center-stage and the focus of attention. This always happens with women in music.

Anyway, the real news is they've started playing "the Poet and the Pendulum".
11.05.2015 - 01:13
The Evergreen

Written by Azarath on 10.05.2015 at 21:45

Too right...
My point was poorly made with a drummer, you're right. Hopefully the drift was gotten.
14.05.2015 - 18:49
MétalNoir
Fils du Lys
Written by The Evergreen on 11.05.2015 at 01:13

Written by Azarath on 10.05.2015 at 21:45

Too right...
My point was poorly made with a drummer, you're right. Hopefully the drift was gotten.

Your argument was right on; had the drummer been female, people would have made comments about her appearance no matter wether she's hidden or not behind her instrument... And I could make a list of notoriously ugly frontmen who never got that kind of comment.
----

Hits total: 3672 | This month: 5