Metal Storm logo
Shining - Release New Video

Shining have released a music video for the track "Vilja & Dröm" which you might recognize from the black metallers new album IX - Everyone, Everything, Everywhere, Ends. The NSFW video is streaming now online and you can watch it below if you dare. The video filmed and edited by long-time Shining collaborator Martin Strandberg features a band performance as well as footage of violence and brutality.

If you still haven't listened to IX - Everyone, Everything, Everywhere, Ends, you can stream the entire album via Bandcamp.

Niklas Kvarforth commented on the video: "Apart from filming the band stuff in Helsinki, our director and long time collaborator, Martin Strandberg was given the opportunity to search and purchase additional material from the archives of an official TV station. Of the sequences that have been used in the video, about 75% of them have actually been shown on the late evening news. Those people complaining about the content should maybe open their eyes to what is being broadcast for everyone, including kids and those faint-of-heart, to see on a daily basis. You know, regardless of our opinion on any of these events, one should take into consideration that this is what our world actually looks like today. Anyway, enjoy the video and put your hands together in prayer for the end of everything and all."

Source: facebook.com
Band profile: Shining
Posted: 28.05.2015 by BloodTears

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 3   Visited by: 65 users
28.05.2015 - 14:29
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Realistic video ... it happens in real life, not holywood fition about torture... real shit
----
I stand whit Ukraine and Israel. They have right to defend own citizens.

Stormtroopers of Death - ''Speak English or Die''
apos;'
[image]
I better die, because I never will learn speek english, so I choose dieing
29.05.2015 - 06:37
Sentinel65
Actually expected the video to be worse honestly, I liked the song and enjoyed the video enough.
29.05.2015 - 10:48
King Bonzo
Really good video. Really, really good.

Hits total: 1671 | This month: 8