Metal Storm logo
Be'lakor - Guitarist Forced To Take A Break

Shaun Sykes, the guitarist of the Australian band Be'lakor, will be sitting out their next upcoming European tour for medical reasons. He will be replaced by Matt Dodds from Arbrynth. As you may know, the band has been working on a new album.

He posted this statement on the band's page: "To the fans, over the past 12 months I have been battling with a medical condition that will render me unable to play on the upcoming European tour. This has been a very difficult decision to make, and no one is more disappointed than I am to be missing these upcoming shows in Europe. Matt Dodds (guitarist from one of my favourite bands, Arbrynth) will be filling in for me during my absence, and will no doubt do a stellar job.

"My number one focus at this point in time is to complete the album and recover to a point where I can return to my regular duties in the band. Despite my setbacks, everything is going well in my recovery and I expect to be back soon. I want you all to know I am fully committed to getting back out there and playing shows for you guys. My sincerest apologies to you all.- Shaun "

Photo by Oli Sansom

Source: belakor.net
Band profile: Be'lakor
Posted: 09.06.2015 by Nifheim

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 3   Visited by: 106 users
09.06.2015 - 20:16
Mechaniacal

Title made me think he was forced out by the band. Thanks Solstafir.
10.06.2015 - 09:41
Diksy

Written by Mechaniacal on 09.06.2015 at 20:16

Title made me think he was forced out by the band. Thanks Solstafir.

Same here!!
11.06.2015 - 20:07
Nethrakh

What a shame

Hits total: 1706 | This month: 2