Metal Storm logo
Iwrestledabearonce - Release Second Music Video

After an overall positive reception to "Gift Of Death," Iwrestledabearonce have released a second music video now. The song, "Green Eyes," is from their upcoming album Hail Mary, which hits stores June 16th via Artery Recordings. You can sit back, relax and watch the video here. Tell us what you think about it below.

Source: facebook.com
Band profile: Iwrestledabearonce
Posted: 10.06.2015 by flightoficarus

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 3   Visited by: 29 users
10.06.2015 - 19:14
flightoficarus
Stamp Tramp
The cleans were actually the only thing I didn't care for. It's so obligatory at this point to throw those in. I just think they do the heavy side a lot better.
----
Daily underground metal recommendations at Metal Trenches.
Watch metal content on the Metal Trenches YouTube Channel.
14.06.2015 - 11:58
the_scarecrow

Written by flightoficarus on 10.06.2015 at 19:14

It's so obligatory at this point to throw those in. I just think they do the heavy side a lot better.

Yeah, I understand what you mean. Some bands throw in unnecessary growls into a primarily clean orientated record/song, and vice versa, and oft times it doesn't mesh well. I feel IWABO manage to do it good.

I loved the transition from the heavy to the catchy cleans in this song. That's just something I enjoy in general.
14.06.2015 - 14:58
flightoficarus
Stamp Tramp
Written by the_scarecrow on 14.06.2015 at 11:58

Yeah, I understand what you mean. Some bands throw in unnecessary growls into a primarily clean orientated record/song, and vice versa, and oft times it doesn't mesh well. I feel IWABO manage to do it good.

I loved the transition from the heavy to the catchy cleans in this song. That's just something I enjoy in general.

I've heard the whole album now abd was impressed enough to preorder. It's super heavy.
----
Daily underground metal recommendations at Metal Trenches.
Watch metal content on the Metal Trenches YouTube Channel.

Hits total: 1364 | This month: 7