01. Outward The Sky
02. Cries Of Dying Stars
03. Alone
04. Drift In Deep Space
05. Breath Of Universe
06. The Earth

Additional info
Mixed at E.S.T. Studio.
Mastered by Mell Dettmer at Studio Soli.

Guest review by
Alex F
Rating:
Below The Sun are at their very core a funeral doom band. This is clear with nearly every aspect of the group, from the spacey theme to the aesthetic created with the song names and album cover. We are initially greeted with effected guitar that evokes the feeling of floating, and slowly builds to a colossal climax after two and a half minutes. This is where the album truly starts, and the band shows their true form.

Read more ››
published 27.10.2015 | Comments (24)

Found in 11 lists
Top lists

Comments

Comments: 6   Visited by: 188 users
17.06.2015 - 14:20
Rating: 9
Hex_Omega
Gem Seeker
The best funeral doom metal album of 2015 so far.
23.09.2015 - 22:41
!J.O.O.E.!
Account deleted
Only listened to a few minutes of this album, skimming through it, but I'm already inclined to agree with Hex there. Very interesting stuff, especially for a funeral doom album. Picked up some Blut aus Nord-ian melodies which gave me quite the semi. Looking forward to diving into it properly at some point soon.
29.09.2015 - 00:51
Zap
Damn, this is just great. Was looking for black metal and stumbled upon this for some reason, but it was somehow exactly what I wanted to hear.

Was reminded of Esoteric quite a bit.
29.09.2015 - 01:03
!J.O.O.E.!
Account deleted
Oh yeah, I listened to the whole thing the other day. Was great. Quite Esoteric-y as you said.
09.11.2015 - 15:51
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Great album. great doom, id dint know we have this, well I just discovered it, great doom, what I did not like is band visually looks like slipknbot meets anonymous , but it don't make music worst at all,
----
Life is to short for LOVE, there is many great things to do online !!!

Stormtroopers of Death - ''Speak English or Die''
apos;'
[image]
I better die, because I never will learn speek english, so I choose dieing
07.05.2016 - 19:54
Rating: 7
Reaper_Redeemer

Definitely was the album of the year in its category, too bad people didn't vote for it.
I think somewhere in the beginning I listened to the melodies of the "28 days later" movie
But generally I liked the variety they give to their music. Inspired by bands I like for sure. Best part of it is the three first tracks.

Hits total: 3535 | This month: 20