Metal Storm logo
Sepultura interview (06/2015)

With: Andreas Kisser
Conducted by: D.T. Metal (in person)
Published: 19.06.2015

Band profile:

Sepultura

Sepultura just finished their 30th Anniversary North American tour this past weekend. We had the pleasure to sit down with guitarist Andreas Kisser before the band hit the stage at the Summit Music Hall in Denver, CO.

He briefly talked about Sepultura's history, their newly released single Under My Skin, the first recording session with Derrick Green, where he draws his inspirations for new music and how adding drummer Eloy in 2011 pushed the band's musical boundaries.

P.S. I was never going to bring up the ever so popular question about a possible reunion with original guitarist/vocalist Max Cavalera. It's overused - it's probably never gonna happen - and quite frankly, Derrick has been in the band longer (18 years now) than Max ever was. Andreas knew this and hence his reference toward the end of the interview about "lovers and haters".

Posted on 19.06.2015 by Former boss lady. Now just a professional concertgoer... dangerously armed with a camera!

Comments

Comments: 3   Visited by: 217 users
19.06.2015 - 21:30
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
I just watched this because it was madefro MS; otherwise I don't see this band to see and follow ....
----
Life is to short for LOVE, there is many great things to do online !!!

Stormtroopers of Death - ''Speak English or Die''
apos;'
[image]
I better die, because I never will learn speek english, so I choose dieing
23.06.2015 - 07:28
Guib
Thrash Talker
Great interview D.T. ! Just saw the band live, well actually earlier in May in Montreal. It was amazing
----
- Headbanging with mostly clogged arteries to that stuff -
Guib's List Of Essential Albums
- Also Thrash Paradise
Thrash Here
23.06.2015 - 14:00
Darkside Momo
Retired
Nice interview!
----
My Author's Blog (in French)

"You must stay drunk on writing so reality cannot destroy you"