Metal Storm logo
Knotfest 2015 - Announce Judas Priest, Cannibal Corpse, At The Gates

Knotfest is returning to San Bernardino, California this October. The festival curated by Slipknot now in its third year has announced many of the performers already and it will take place on October 23rd (pre-party), 24th, 25th, 2015 on five stages. The biggest names confirmed so far apart from Slipknot of course, are Judas Priest, Korn, Mastodon, At The Gates, Cannibal Corpse and many more. See all the details below.

Early Bird tickets, VIP, and camping are on sale today, Monday, June 29th.

Saturday, October 24th:

Stage 001:
  • Judas Priest
  • Korn
  • Mastodon
  • Trivium
  • Corrosion Of Conformity
  • special guest TBA

Stage 002:
  • At The Gates
  • Body Count
  • Red Fang
  • Battlecross

Stage 003:
  • Gwar
  • Born Of Osiris
  • The Sword
  • Goatwhore

Extreme Stage 004:
  • Kataklysm
  • Belphegor
  • Inquisition
  • Abysmal Dawn

Headbang For The Highway Stage 005:
    TBA

Sunday, October 25th:

Stage 001:
  • Slipknot
  • Bring Me The Horizon
  • Clutch
  • Ghostface Killah
  • Mobb Deep

Stage 002:
  • Suicidal Tendencies
  • All That Remains
  • Kyng
  • Beartooth

Stage 003:
  • Cannibal Corpse
  • Helmet
  • Snot
  • Devour The Day

Extreme Stage 004:
  • Six Feet Under
  • Dying Fetus
  • Disgorge
  • Internal Bleeding
  • Green Death

Headbang For The Highway Stage 005:
    TBA

Source: knotfest.com
    Band profile: Slipknot
  • Posted: 29.06.2015 by BloodTears

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
    Comments: 8   Visited by: 62 users
    29.06.2015 - 15:15
    Lethrokai
    An honestly rather expected line-up, with the sole exception of Ghostface Killah.That being said, if he ends up performing with BADBADNOTGOOD, showing off stuff from their latest collab album, he'd probably be the one I'd be most interested in seeing.
    ----
    Sometimes you just need to roll the dice and look away.
    29.06.2015 - 17:11
    b0sse
    Hmm, why is Ghostface Killah (which is a rapper from Wu-Tang Clan), be part of a metalfest?
    Sounds pretty out of place
    29.06.2015 - 17:17
    Rupert
    Mobb Deep too, pretty random. This is a pretty whacky lineup actually, cool.
    29.06.2015 - 18:35
    Cynic Metalhead
    Paisa Vich Nasha
    Line-up was expected as it should be. Headbanger's festival coming along.
    29.06.2015 - 22:35
    Lit.
    Account deleted
    Not too shabby a line-up actually. Wish it was a traveling festival.

Written by b0sse on 29.06.2015 at 17:11

Hmm, why is Ghostface Killah (which is a rapper from Wu-Tang Clan), be part of a metalfest?
    Sounds pretty out of place

Written by Rupert on 29.06.2015 at 17:17

Mobb Deep too, pretty random. This is a pretty whacky lineup actually, cool.

Don't know much about Ghostface Killah since I'm not a big Wu-Tang fan except for some solo stuff like Liquid Swords or Only Built 4 Cuban Linx, but Mobb Deep is some heavy stuff, almost as heavy as any metal band I've heard from a proverbial standpoint. They preformed at Maryland Deathfest and although I didn't see them myself, from what I heard from some guys who attended, they got a pretty positive reaction. So, playing at Knotfest with bands a little more closer to their style wouldn't surprise me (i.e. like Body Count).
    30.06.2015 - 02:25
    dcoolbaugh
    This looks like a real good time to me. Two days of live bands with some booze and fast food. I can skip the gym for two days for this.
    30.06.2015 - 17:32
    D.T. Metal
    Staff
    Written by Guest on 29.06.2015 at 22:35

... Mobb Deep is some heavy stuff, almost as heavy as any metal band I've heard from a proverbial standpoint. They preformed at Maryland Deathfest and although I didn't see them myself, from what I heard from some guys who attended, they got a pretty positive reaction.

Mobb Deep is old-school and the metal heads at MDF showed him the respect he deserved. Positive reaction is an understatement. The place was packed to the gills. And nobody left until he was done playing.
    30.06.2015 - 18:33
    Lit.
    Account deleted
    Written by D.T. Metal on 30.06.2015 at 17:32

Mobb Deep is old-school and the metal heads at MDF showed him the respect he deserved. Positive reaction is an understatement. The place was packed to the gills. And nobody left until he was done playing.

I would've loved to have seen them, but other than Primitive Man, there was no other band that night worth seeing, so I didn't bother getting a ticket for that night. Mobb Deep weren't announced until after the ticket sold out.

I hope this becomes a thing: Metal festivals with the occasional rap group as a special guest. Variety is the spice of life.

Hits total: 2137 | This month: 7