Metal Storm logo
Amberian Dawn - New Album Title And Release Date Unveiled

Amberian Dawn's new studio album already has a title and a release date set. Recently, the symphonic metal group announced the first details of their next studio album which will be released worldwide on October 23rd via Napalm Records and will be titled Innuendo. Stay tuned for more info soon.

Tuomas Seppälä on the upcoming album Innuendo: "One of the most melodic and vocal-driven album in AD's history is now on making. I've composed these songs in a little bit different way than I've used to do before. I have worked with these songs without any limitations. Some of the elements I've used have been quite unusual in heavy metal genre and there's going to be a fresh new sound for AD. Musically these songs are still very much influenced by classical music but also by electro-composers like Jean Michel Jarre and Vangelis for example. Our new vocalist Capri was able to bring tons of emotions with her sound and lyric writing and I'm sure that this album will be our best so far."

Together with Amberian Dawn's co-producer Mikko P. Mustonen (known for his work with Delain, Ensiferum and Sonata Arctica), the band is hard at work right now on the upcoming album. They are also going to hit the road in October and November with Delain and The Gentle Storm.

Source: amberiandawn.com
Band profile: Amberian Dawn
Posted: 12.07.2015 by Bad English

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 4   [ 1 ignored ]   Visited by: 58 users
12.07.2015 - 17:54
mariano

Jarre and Vangelis... Sounds old and boring
12.07.2015 - 21:15
Gothmog_Motsham

Man what happened to the originality of this band I miss the River of Tuoni and The Clouds of Northland Thunder. Those were the real deal
12.07.2015 - 22:46
Kais

This might be good. Who knows.
13.07.2015 - 16:09
WinterMadness

Amberian Dawn parallels Ensiferum in many ways.
Their first albums with the original vocalist are excellent, then after getting a new vocalist they lose all their original sound and interest. Perhaps this album will be their One Man Army, but they'll never be able to return to the quality of River of Tuoni-era sound.

Hits total: 1325 | This month: 5