Who was there?

Zamoth 100%

All dates of this tour

Comments

Comments: 4   Visited by: 1 user
04.03.2007 - 04:25
Firewalker

thanks for nothing staff....¡¡¡¡¡

I send the complete information about the Mexico City show two weeks ago(or more if a remember correctly)...thanks againd for nothing. What's wrong? please tell me. The main idea is anounce that more days before the show date, or not?

NOTE: The ticket pices are $300 Mexican pesos¡¡¡ before March 10.

---------------------------------------NO THANKS----------------------------------
05.03.2007 - 03:51
Promonex
Cathemeral
Written by Firewalker on 04.03.2007 at 04:25

thanks for nothing staff....¡¡¡¡¡

I send the complete information about the Mexico City show two weeks ago(or more if a remember correctly)...thanks againd for nothing. What's wrong? please tell me. The main idea is anounce that more days before the show date, or not?

NOTE: The ticket pices are $300 Mexican pesos¡¡¡ before March 10.

---------------------------------------NO THANKS----------------------------------

What's wrong?? I'll tell you what's wrong: none of us gets any money for working on this site. Now if you have the exam period at the end of your semester, have to study an awful lot, are on the verge of losing your university place, ain't even got the free-time to celebrate your own birthday and still have to organize the awards for this page, what would you do? Drop out of university and fuck up your entire future just to please some impatient members who think you work on this site for a living? Or would you rather drop out of Metal Storm for a while and do your best to acquire the permission to continue with your studies in order to get a proper job some day? No thanks for your non-existing understanding as well...
----
All life begins with Nu and ends with Nu... This is the truth! This is my belief! ...At least for now.
- The Mystery of Life, Vol. 841 Ch. 26
05.03.2007 - 04:19
Firewalker

please ....don't take it personal¡¡¡ (think it better next time)

I only express myself, whats wrong with it? and I know obviously you don't earn a fuck cent for your work here ok? I'm not a stupid and I only wanted to send this information basically for all the Mexican fans ( wich are a lot, or not?). If you have to study and work here...

A Mexican fan have to save one week of his pay to go and see te show, and is not my problem if you dont't want to celebrate your own birthday... honestly thanks for that .Otherside I must pay money to see this site (I'm a Metal Storm fan) because I like so much this site.

Please understand, if you're tired is not my problem ok?

Jorge Nava
05.03.2007 - 04:45
Promonex
Cathemeral
"What's wrong? please tell me."

That's what I did, no more, no less.
----
All life begins with Nu and ends with Nu... This is the truth! This is my belief! ...At least for now.
- The Mystery of Life, Vol. 841 Ch. 26

Hits total: 2021 | This month: 4