Metal Storm logo
My Dying Bride - New Track Streaming Online

My Dying Bride fans now have the chance to hear the first brand new track from the band's anticipated new album Feel The Misery. The song "And My Father Left Forever" has already premiered in the radio and today the official stream arrives. The song is a 10-minute mammoth and the introduction to the record. What do you think about it?

On the song, vocalist Aaron Stainthorpe comments: "It is a picture of fallen bodies and broken limbs and the despair of having to collect them all up carefully, as they are your kinfolk, and place them gently together back into the earth from where they came."

My Dying Bride's new opus and 12th full studio album is set for release on the 18th of September on Peaceville Records.

Tracklist:
01. And My Father Left Forever
02. To Shiver In Empty Halls
03. A Cold New Curse
04. Feel The Misery
05. A Thorn Of Wisdom
06. I Celebrate Your Skin
07. I Almost Loved You
08. Within A Sleeping Forest

Source: peaceville.com
Band profile: My Dying Bride
Posted: 17.07.2015 by BloodTears

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 8   Visited by: 172 users
17.07.2015 - 21:57
Fantastic, utterly fantastic. Aaron's voice is absolutely perfect throughout, I don't think I've ever heard him like this before, still emotional and fragile, but in a different way. The music behind is also great and keeps the tone going throughout. What a way to start off an album, I'm super excited.
17.07.2015 - 22:59
This has to be the fastest track I've ever heard from MDB

I'm so not used to it...but I like it!
18.07.2015 - 00:18
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Actually its personal song for him, since I was at Graspop meeting and I heard interview thee what he mad, his father died some mounts ago when this album was made buy other guy and it was hard for him sing here and he said even this is good song eh might not sing this live even fans will demand
----
I stand whit Ukraine and Israel. They have right to defend own citizens.

Stormtroopers of Death - ''Speak English or Die''
apos;'
[image]
I better die, because I never will learn speek english, so I choose dieing
18.07.2015 - 12:05
Copernicus
Hell yeah!!!
18.07.2015 - 12:23
ManiacBlasphemer
Black Knight
Kinda late with this news, this has been going around for quite some time. Nevertheless, amazing tune. If the whole album is even half as good as this one, then I'm hooked.
19.07.2015 - 00:37
Olber
This is awesome
21.07.2015 - 17:28
Carrion Misery
Hmm, the beginning sounds great, but after the 8 min mark it sounds improvised. Not quite sure what to think. It's tough to enjoy something that meanders with double kicks going on with no plans. Luckily the trend for me is MDB is better with age, and it should unravel with the rest of the album.
----
? Carrion Misery
www.mournspire.com | Two-Man Death Doom Project
Full album streaming
21.08.2015 - 21:38
Erik M.
Damn, what an emotional song. I love it. Much better song than almost all of their stuff from the past years without a doubt.

Pretty stoked for the new album, that's for sure.

Hits total: 2573 | This month: 6