Metal Storm logo
Huntress - New Song Available Online

Huntress have finally released a new song! The heavy metal band fronted by Jill Janus just shared a brand new lyric video for the tune "Flesh". The video is much more than just a lyric video. It's worth checking out below. You can get their new album Static on September 25th via Napalm Records. Mark your calendars!

The vocalist comments: "Flesh is catchy and hard rock, it's lusty and bloody, a blackened-party metal make out song. When my bandmates brought me the killer composition, I wrote the lyrics as my storyline unfolded like bizarre film noir. A female serial killer who would transform into a demonic seamstress, preying upon women. She desires their flesh for fashion. Once again, I've collaborated with the immensely talented Vance Kelly to bring my story to life. Our telepathic artistic connection has created a twisted romantic lyric video for a summer of lust. Enjoy!"

Tracklist:
01. Sorrow
02. Flesh
03. Brian
04. I Want To Wanna Wake Up
05. Mania
06. Four Blood Moons
07. Static
08. Harsh Times On Planet Stoked
09. Noble Savage
10. Fire In My Heart

Source: facebook.com
Band profile: Huntress
Posted: 31.07.2015 by BloodTears

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 6   Visited by: 59 users
31.07.2015 - 19:42
WorpeX
Made of Metal
Bleh, very forgettable track. They've still yet to release any song that's better than 'Eight of Swords' and only one or two are even close.
01.08.2015 - 02:02
Andrew_Deer
None,really
I can't forget when I saw their videos from recording vocals. She's a terrible singer... At least in the videos she was.
01.08.2015 - 02:13
Ocean Sage
It's alright. Cool guitarwork and riffs (especially the riff at 2:19), great dynamic drumming, alright bass playing that sounds too quiet in the mix, simple guitar solo, average/a bit mediocre lyrics, more solid singing from Jill. I am fine with this, but I really loved Starbound Beast, so I will hope for the best. I find my still excited for this, go Huntress!
02.08.2015 - 15:21
Frombelow
Not bad, kind of liked it. Never really listened to Huntress before, maybe I should go and checkout some previous work of theirs, see what they are made of.
03.08.2015 - 04:47
Ocean Sage
Written by Frombelow on 02.08.2015 at 15:21

Not bad, kind of liked it. Never really listened to Huntress before, maybe I should go and checkout some previous work of theirs, see what they are made of.

Check out the album Starbound Beast. I think it's their best album thus far.
04.08.2015 - 15:48
Frombelow
Written by Ocean Sage on 03.08.2015 at 04:47

Written by Frombelow on 02.08.2015 at 15:21

Check out the album Starbound Beast. I think it's their best album thus far.

Thanks, will do

Hits total: 2017 | This month: 11