Metal Storm logo
Soilwork - New Album Preview Online

Soilwork's new album, The Ride Majestic, doesn't come out for two more weeks, but today, the band is excited to reveal this exclusive teaser clip, giving you approximately 30 seconds of each track to sample off the new album. The album comes out August 28th on Nuclear Blast.

You can still listen to the band's recently released single, "The Ride Majestic", reported on the last week news at this location. Additional album info can be found here and here.

Source: facebook.com
Band profile: Soilwork
Posted: 14.08.2015 by Abattoir

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 6   [ 2 ignored ]   Visited by: 92 users
14.08.2015 - 15:34
Enissa

Sounds Promising!!
14.08.2015 - 22:56
scaesura

Written by Guest on 14.08.2015 at 17:43

Quite interesting riffs, Maybe a return to form.

Actually The Living Infinite could definitely be called a return to form - it's full of interesting, cool as fuck riffs. Granted, it's not entirely full of great material since it's a double album - but if they'd cut it to 45 or an hour would have easily been one of their best, by far. This seems like more of the same.
14.08.2015 - 23:45
wildchild
Warchild
Oh, man! Sounds cool as hell.
----
warchildpost.blogspot.com
15.08.2015 - 04:41
Rapid Fire

Sounds really promising and musically varied. I like a lot the more aggressive parts! (not that don't like the rest...)
----
Twelve voices were shouting in anger, and they were all alike. The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
16.08.2015 - 08:40
Stunning Cactus

Sounds like a mix of some of their mid-career stuff, debut stuff, and newer merged-style begun on The Living Infinite. I'm looking forward to it as I absolutely LOVE the title track.
18.08.2015 - 17:26
Therapy?

Holy shit this sounds exciting!

Hits total: 1874 | This month: 5