Metal Storm logo
Trivium - Streaming New Song

More music is delivered by the Trivium camp. This time, after previously releasing "Silence In The Snow", the title track, they have released their newest preview from their upcoming album Silence In The Snow. Called "Blind Leading The Blind", the new tune can be heard below right now. Give it a spin!

Silence In The Snow is due to be released on October 2nd, via Roadrunner Records.

Album cover

Tracklist:
01. Snøfall
02. Silence In The Snow
03. Blind Leading The Blind
04. Dead And Gone
05. The Ghost That's Haunting You
06. Pull Me From The Void
07. Until The World Goes Cold
08. Rise Above The Tides
09. The Thing That's Killing Me
10. Beneath The Sun
11. Breathe In The Flames

[Also thanks to Bad English for sending in this news!]

Source: facebook.com
Band profile: Trivium
Posted: 15.08.2015 by Kais

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 8   Visited by: 92 users
15.08.2015 - 21:04
FeskarN

Not a huge fan of the band but this song sounded pretty good, I like the vocals alot.
----
The Land Is Silent... Before The Storm!
15.08.2015 - 21:18
Sword_Chant

One thing about Trivium is no one album sounds the same. This isn't the best thing i've heard from them by any stretch, it's good though. Silence In The Snow was a grower, maybe this song will be too. Lets wait and see what the whole CD has to offer.
15.08.2015 - 23:02
scaesura

He's actually like, a pretty good singer. I don't like anything from this band really, but the singing on this album sounds like it might make it worth hearing at least.
16.08.2015 - 05:25
masterofdisguise

Good, but first single is better.
16.08.2015 - 05:33
chronic-headache

This was surprisingly not bad...and heafy's vocals were rather tolerable if not slightly enjoyable this time.
whoa...what's happening?
16.08.2015 - 06:15
Ace Frawley
The Spaceman
Pleasantly surprised by this. Sounds decent. First single was not my cup of tea at all. Still not sure whether I'll bother with the album though. Will wait and see how I feel when it comes out and whether any other songs are released and how they sound.
----
The sun shines over The Fool...
16.08.2015 - 09:15
Cynic Metalhead
Paisa Vich Nasha
Not at all promising.

I agree with Sword Chant here. Somewhere in my mind I had anticipated this will be the flow of the typical Trivium song. I heard better tunes from Trivium than what this new song has to offer.

Not putting shadow over new disc but it'll be awesome if new record surprises us.
16.08.2015 - 11:58
Cynic Metalhead
Paisa Vich Nasha
Written by scaesura on 15.08.2015 at 23:02

He's actually like, a pretty good singer. I don't like anything from this band really, but the singing on this album sounds like it might make it worth hearing at least.

Heafy has always been talented singer and songwriter.

No doubt he sings very good on some record but issue lies in when record doesn't come out good on overall factor. Again, you can't save the grace of album on one perspective.

I was quite impressed when Trivium came out with "Vengeance". Fantastic songs were written by Matt and his team and more importantly, the way it was produced - just phenomenonal.

So, they do have a potential to come out with classic disc but things goes awry when they overlook their weaknesses. Trivium always been targeted for rehashing songs and this time, they doing to again.

Hits total: 5097 | This month: 4