Metal Storm logo
Leaves' Eyes - Release Video For New Song

Leaves' Eyes have released a new video! As you probably know, the symphonic metal group is releasing a new album called King Of Kings soon. The first taste of the record is available in Leaves' Eyes new videoclip for "Halvdan The Black", showing a collage of impressions from the tours and festivals they did around the globe filmed in North America, the Caribbean, Europe, Latin America, Russia and Asia! Enjoy the video and the new music.

Simone Simons of Epica is also a guest singer on the song "Edge Of Steel".

Tracklist:
01. Sweven
02. King Of King
03. Halvdan The Black
04. The Waking Eye
05. Feast Of The Year
06. Vengeance Venom
07. Sacred Vow
08. Edge Of Steel
09. Haraldskvæði
10. Blazing Waters [feat. Lindy Fay]
11. Swords In Rock
12. Spellbound
13. Trail Of Blood

This song is taken from the album King Of Kings, to be released on September 11th (Europe) and September 18th (US)!

Source: facebook.com
Band profile: Leaves' Eyes
Posted: 16.08.2015 by Bad English

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 9   Visited by: 111 users
16.08.2015 - 13:38
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
To much Atrocity, she just sings Atrocity music , she needs new musicians and maybe go back to mid 90's -... otherwise how much can we have same sounding her songs? well lyrically tealseast she is super good as Xandria, and those kind a bands
----
Life is to short for LOVE, there is many great things to do online !!!

Stormtroopers of Death - ''Speak English or Die''
apos;'
[image]
I better die, because I never will learn speek english, so I choose dieing
16.08.2015 - 16:46
WorpeX
Made of Metal
I don't understand what is going on in this song. Its just a collection of opera vocals and random grunts. Can't understand a word anyone is saying.
16.08.2015 - 21:06
Kais

Well sir, I can't get into this music. It's good, but it just doesn't fit together they way I expected.
17.08.2015 - 00:51
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Written by WorpeX on 16.08.2015 at 16:46

I don't understand what is going on in this song. Its just a collection of opera vocals and random grunts. Can't understand a word anyone is saying.

ppl usually say it to me when I type, they don't understand
----

apos;'
[image]
17.08.2015 - 05:11
Opethian

She literally needs a new band and to have the balls to tell her husband to hit the road as a Producer. This shit sounds all the same to me now ... shame .....
17.08.2015 - 07:31
SoUnDs LiKe PoP

Symphonies of the Night was probably one of their most boring and uninspired sounding albums to date.

Nothing amazing here, but it sounds better than anything off of the last album.
----
I lift weights and listen to metal
17.08.2015 - 14:53
hiruken8472

Oh no, it's Symphonies of the Night all over again... They're trying too hard with this "epic" sound. It lacks creativity and has no soul in it at all, it's plain and cheesy. They can't seem to surpass the awesomeness that is Vinland Saga, which was released 10 years ago... I think it's time to call it quits guys, you're pushing rope.
17.08.2015 - 15:31
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Written by Opethian on 17.08.2015 at 05:11

She literally needs a new band and to have the balls to tell her husband to hit the road as a Producer. This shit sounds all the same to me now ... shame .....

yes but we don't want that she goes Tarja's way and play classical music, Tarja's solo is not metal even Anette was weak figure but that era NW was more metal as Tarja is ...
----

apos;'
[image]
18.08.2015 - 05:49
Opethian

Written by hiruken8472 on 17.08.2015 at 14:53

Oh no, it's Symphonies of the Night all over again... They're trying too hard with this "epic" sound. It lacks creativity and has no soul in it at all, it's plain and cheesy. They can't seem to surpass the awesomeness that is Vinland Saga, which was released 10 years ago... I think it's time to call it quits guys, you're pushing rope.

Agreed 110%

Hits total: 2496 | This month: 2