Metal Storm logo
Nightwish - To Release Album Tour Edition, Launch Jewelry Collection

Nightwish have a few things to share today. First, before the European leg of the Endless Forms Most Beautiful tour kicks off, the band announces the release of a strictly limited (no re-prints), special tour edition of their current record, coming with a bonus DVD, out on October 30th via Nuclear Blast. Moreover, Kalevala Koru (Jewelry), in collaboration with Nightwish, is launching a new jewelry collection called Evolution Series by Nightwish.

The DVD contains all 21 making-of episodes, which came along before, during and after the album release. Besides those, the DVD includes two new, unreleased live clips for "Yours Is An Empty Hope" and "Stargazers" as well as five special clips including documentary scenes for the songs "Planet Hell", "Last Of The Wilds", "Storytime", "Arabesque" and "Last Ride Of The Day". On top of that, there will be a huge photo gallery with more than 400 pictures, taken on the road and during the promotional period of the album Endless Forms Most Beautiful.

Endless Forms Most Beautiful tour edition tracklist:

CD:
01. Shudder Before The Beautiful
02. Weak Fantasy
03. Élan
04. Yours Is An Empty Hope
05. Our Decades In the Sun
06. My Walden
07. Endless Forms Most Beautiful
08. Edema Ruh
09. Alpenglow
10. The Eyes Of Sharbat Gula
11. The Greatest Show On Earth

DVD:
01. Yours Is An Empty Hope (live)*
02. Stargazers (live)*
03. Planet Hell (special clip)
04. Last Of The Wilds (special clip)
05. Storytime (special clip)
06. Arabesque (special clip)
07. Last Ride Of The Day (special clip)
08. Making-of
- The Cabin
- By The Lake
- Inside His Head
- Summer Camp
- More Campers
- New Hometown
- Almost There
- London
- Mixing And Mastering
- Ready!
- Release Of The First Single
- The Theme Of The Album
- The Recordings For Floor & Kai
- Thoughts And Feelings
- The Release
- The Artwork
- The Tour Rehearsals
- The Tour Starts
- The Second Single
- The Upcoming Shows
- Troy
09. Élan (official video)
10. Endless Forms Most Beautiful (official video)
11. Photo gallery

*Previously unreleased, 5.1 Dolby digital & stereo

Since spring, Nightwish's lead singer, the Dutch Floor Jansen, has lent her face to Kalevala Koru jewelry. Now the collaboration is being taken one step further with the launch of the jewelry collection Evolution Series by Nightwish, created together with the band.

The new jewelry collection accompanies the theme of the rich diversity of life - as on Nightwish's album Endless Forms Most Beautiful. It is something that the band's founder, musician Tuomas Holopainen, emphasizes in the collaboration. "From the start, it was important for the band that when we start to create a jewelry collection it should in some way reflect the theme of our new album. The message on the album is associated with the endless variety of all living things on our planet: we are one, made out of the same DNA, of the same matter. It's an extremely beautiful and humbling fact, which we wish to bring out in the album. The same theme is also present in the new jewelry collection."

The Evolution Series by Nightwish collection includes two different silver pendants and a bracelet. The larger pendant has been inspired by the form of the fossil of the ancient marine animal, the ammonite. The smaller pendant echoes the spiral form of DNA.

Launched to shops in mid-October, pre-sale of the jewelry collection started in the official Nightwish shop on August 18th, and in Kalevala Jewelry's online store on September 1st. The jewelry collection will also be sold on Nightwish's European Tour.

Source: nightwish.com
Band profile: Nightwish
Posted: 22.08.2015 by BloodTears

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 20   [ 3 ignored ]   Visited by: 193 users
22.08.2015 - 14:25
Enemy of Reality
Account deleted
Fossils..... metal af
22.08.2015 - 22:08
Windrider
Raureif
Money-machine
23.08.2015 - 01:03
Kais
Nightwish are slowly becoming KISS number two.
23.08.2015 - 02:37
Gothmog_Motsham
That's what happens when you can't release a decent album even after you get a relatively strong line up smh
23.08.2015 - 08:43
YourRequiem
LOL Jewelry collection what's next.. a top hat collection?
23.08.2015 - 09:33
Ruinous
Nightwish Barbie dolls!
Buy every vocalist and complete the whole set!
23.08.2015 - 11:17
BloodTears
ANA-thema
Elite
Written by Gothmog_Motsham on 23.08.2015 at 02:37

That's what happens when you can't release a decent album even after you get a relatively strong line up smh

I thought their new album was more than decent, it was pretty good
----
Written by BloodTears on 19.08.2011 at 18:29

Like you could kiss my ass.

My Instagram
23.08.2015 - 15:16
Didymus
Some of these replies Love it.
24.08.2015 - 01:05
Ilham
Giant robot
I would say it looks tacky and cheap. But that's me.
24.08.2015 - 11:19
swatata
Well, the magic of the old Nightwish is gone. Now it's all marketing in a way.
24.08.2015 - 22:21
Opethian
Written by swatata on 24.08.2015 at 11:19

Well, the magic of the old Nightwish is gone. Now it's all marketing in a way.

Exactly and everyone (excluding, Floor) look like the biggest douche bags you could ever meet in person ...
25.08.2015 - 09:42
FYA
Destroyer
That's so pathetic. When you want to gain more and more and more money.
25.08.2015 - 10:41
M C Vice
ex-polydactyl
Written by Irritable Ted on 23.08.2015 at 00:57

What's next? Nightwish breakfast cereal?

Fleshgod Apocalypse have their own pasta.
----
"Another day, another Doug."
"I'll fight you on one condition. That you lower your nipples."
" 'Tis a lie! Thy backside is whole and ungobbled, thou ungrateful whelp!"
25.08.2015 - 18:37
Metren
Dreadrealm
Written by Gothmog_Motsham on 23.08.2015 at 02:37

Love this. I am sincerely surprised that more people don't see just how bland and boring EFMB is.
----
My one-man project's Bandcamp with free downloads: https://dreadrealm.bandcamp.com/
27.08.2015 - 02:28
Crème fraiche
Came here for the lulz.. wasn't disappointed.
27.08.2015 - 07:11
mikeprado30
Written by Metren on 25.08.2015 at 18:37

Love this. I am sincerely surprised that more people don't see just how bland and boring EFMB is.

Your viewpoint. In my book, EFMB is their best album since Once (and I enjoyed Dark Passion Play and Imaginaerum).

I'm really, really surprised (and also disappointed) more people doesn't respect the musical taste of other people just cause they consider the taste for so-known bands as something not good...
----
BARDS WE ARE, BARDS WE WILL BE!
27.08.2015 - 12:12
M C Vice
ex-polydactyl
Written by mikeprado30 on 27.08.2015 at 07:11

Written by Metren on 25.08.2015 at 18:37

Your viewpoint. In my book, EFMB is their best album since Once (and I enjoyed Dark Passion Play and Imaginaerum).

I thought the music was great, I just didn't think much of the vocals (never really been a fan of Flor Jansen, though, so that's probably why). I honestly prefer the instrumental version of the album to the vocal one.
----
"Another day, another Doug."
"I'll fight you on one condition. That you lower your nipples."
" 'Tis a lie! Thy backside is whole and ungobbled, thou ungrateful whelp!"
27.08.2015 - 19:18
I don't know what to think of them anymore. They are becoming more and more commercial.
28.08.2015 - 06:22
mikeprado30
Written by M C Vice on 27.08.2015 at 12:12

I thought the music was great, I just didn't think much of the vocals (never really been a fan of Flor Jansen, though, so that's probably why). I honestly prefer the instrumental version of the album to the vocal one.

Well, I'm a huge fan of Floor and this album sadly doesn't show her best abilities at vocals, but still this album rocks.
----
BARDS WE ARE, BARDS WE WILL BE!
28.08.2015 - 20:35
The Evergreen
WFT, Nightwish? Please stop. Do I need to play Master Passion Greed back to you?

Even so, I have enjoyed every last show of theirs and though EFMB did not blow me away, I like it very much.
I have a feeling that, like the wine incident, this too shall pass.

Hits total: 4416 | This month: 8