Metal Storm logo
Skyharbor - Release New Single

Skyharbor have shared new music online and the fans appreciate it. Whoever is eager to listen to the follow-up to their excellent second album Guiding Lights now has something to enjoy before a new album arrives. The band has a new vocalist, Eric Emery, who replaces Daniel Tompkins (now fully committed to TesseracT), and you can see how he gels with the rest of the band on their new single "Out Of Time". Enjoy the single below!

You can also buy the single on Bandcamp as well.

Single Artwork: Kaitlin Beckett | A Curious Bestiary

Guitarist Keshav Dhar reports that the addition of former Concordia singer Emery along with drummer Aditya Ashok has brought "a whole new perspective" to the group as they work towards a new record in early 2016.

He adds: "We're so excited to move into the future and create something special with this next album. We are exploring some unfamiliar yet exciting sounds, but staying 100% true to what makes Skyharbor what it is."

Source: facebook.com
Band profile: Skyharbor
Posted: 29.08.2015 by BloodTears

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 6   Visited by: 47 users
29.08.2015 - 17:45
Redn1ght
Captain Obvious
Haven't heard of Skyharbor before. Sounds decent, the vocals aren't even that annoying for a change. The vocalist reminds me of Poets of the Fall in a good way.
29.08.2015 - 18:31
Risto
Wandering Midget
Written by Redn1ght on 29.08.2015 at 17:45

The vocalist reminds me of Poets of the Fall in a good way.

He sounds nothing like PotF, might be because of how the vocal lines are written. Coheed and Cambria meets Chaos Divine, more like. Pretty cool sound in that track.
29.08.2015 - 19:26
Redn1ght
Captain Obvious
Written by Risto on 29.08.2015 at 18:31

The vocalist reminds me of Poets of the Fall in a good way.

He sounds nothing like PotF, might be because of how the vocal lines are written. Coheed and Cambria meets Chaos Divine, more like. Pretty cool sound in that track.

Yeah, the vocalist just reminded me of that band and that could easily be why. Seems like Rock music is still kicking around.
29.08.2015 - 23:29
Joe Zombie

Gotta say, I still prefer Dan Tompkins. Oh well, least he's back with Tesseract. This isn't a bad tune though.
03.09.2015 - 13:46
Stunning Cactus

Haven't heard of Skyharbor before. Sounds decent, the vocals aren't even that annoying for a change. The vocalist reminds me of Poets of the Fall in a good way.

Listen to their "Guiding Lights" album. Very high quality.
20.10.2015 - 04:08
LeKiwi
High Fist Prog
The vocals and guitars don't match melodically in the chorus. I don't recall their last album sounding this pop-rock...

Hits total: 2483 | This month: 2