Metal Storm logo
Tantara - Second Album Delayed

Norwegians Tantara have had to postpone their second album. The thrash metallers are working on the follow-up to 2012's Based On Evil but the last bit of recording is only happening this fall.

Drummer Stian Sannerud explained the delay on Facebook: "Hey guys, what's up. Stian here. I know we have been unusually quiet lately, but the truth is, Tantara is not something we can make a living of, therefore we have to work, study and do other things. Because of this, the second album has been long postponed. We have recorded two (of eight) songs, and those songs were recorded August last year. We will do our best to finish this album as soon as possible, and I hope you guys can forgive us for being this slow. I (Stian) will record the last 6 songs some time this fall as soon as I am able to.

"You guys kick ass, and we will kick your ass whenever this album hit the shelves. If you guys have any questions, don't hesitate to type in the comments. We will answer them all. Peace."

Source: facebook.com
Band profile: Tantara
Posted: 08.09.2015 by Bad English

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 2   Visited by: 16 users
08.09.2015 - 12:05
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
I woild split up, work, free time is not much so why band simply don't split up? it will be easier
----
I stand whit Ukraine and Israel. They have right to defend own citizens.

Stormtroopers of Death - ''Speak English or Die''
apos;'
[image]
I better die, because I never will learn speek english, so I choose dieing
08.09.2015 - 12:51
raveneffect
They arent the only ones, lots of bands do this and still maintain a good release from 2 to 2/3 years. Their debut albumw as amazing and, quite frankly, one of the best Thrash albuns from these last years, but there are a lot of different facts here that dont give that much hope for this second one.

Hits total: 1338 | This month: 11