Metal Storm logo
A Dream of Poe

23.09.2015 - 13:12
Miguel Santos

Ladies and Gentlemen,

I'm extremely proud to announce that our new album "An Infinity Emerged" will be released on the 19th October by Solitude Prod!
There will be 2 versions, a normal Jewel case edition and a limited edition in Digipack!

Tracklist:

Egregore
Lethargus
The Isle of Cinder
Lighthouses for the Dead (The Isle of Cinder II)
Macula

A Dream of Poe - An Infinity Emerged - Samples
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cG0J9PlCKUs

A Dream of Poe - Macula
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QXjbFkmPqRc

We will soon be able to receive pre-orders, so till then make sure to follow our facebook!
Doom or be Doomed!

23.09.2015 - 16:22
Belegûr
Arise In Might!
Seeing you at "Doom Over Edinburgh", looking forward to hearing the stuff live
23.09.2015 - 21:29
BitterCOld
The Ancient One
Congrats on the album.

adjusted topic name to make it a "regular" topic, and keep it open here.
----
get the fuck off my lawn.

Beer Bug Virus Spotify Playlist crafted by Nikarg and I. Feel free to tune in and add some pertinent metal tunes!
23.09.2015 - 21:37
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Written by Belegûr on 23.09.2015 at 16:22

I didn't know you like doom?
nice band I like this I forgot this one, niot every day we talk, but this is great one
----
Life is to short for LOVE, there is many great things to do online !!!

Stormtroopers of Death - ''Speak English or Die''
apos;'
[image]
I better die, because I never will learn speek english, so I choose dieing
23.09.2015 - 21:42
Belegûr
Arise In Might!
Written by Bad English on 23.09.2015 at 21:37

nice band I like this I forgot this one, niot every day we talk, but this is great one

I do! As long as the vocals are clean . I love the music of a lot of heavier doom bands, but the vocals make my brain hurt.
23.09.2015 - 21:46
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Written by Belegûr on 23.09.2015 at 21:42

Written by Bad English on 23.09.2015 at 21:37

I do! As long as the vocals are clean . I love the music of a lot of heavier doom bands, but the vocals make my brain hurt.

some how I agree but not always ...
----
Life is to short for LOVE, there is many great things to do online !!!

Stormtroopers of Death - ''Speak English or Die''
apos;'
[image]
I better die, because I never will learn speek english, so I choose dieing
09.12.2015 - 13:09
Miguel Santos

To promote our latest album "An Infinity Emerged" we are releasing today our first lyric video "Lighthouses for the Dead"!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fsveTtAhZAY

Don't have your copy yet? To celebrate the release of the video you can get it now at the reduced christmas price of just £7! Get your copy now at http://dreamofpoe.pt/

Here's what have been said about the new album:

"Consider the riff that opens 'Lethargus' as one of my riffs of the year. It's titanicly simple and yet instantly gratifying, and begins what is one of 2015's most towering doom creations. A Dream of Poe's mournful elegies are a perfect fit for a land descending into winter. Soulful, melancholic and heartwrenching in points, these guys have absolutely nailed it. Seek and ye shall mourn." - The Killchain

"Clean playing starts off the album along with some drum beats and melodic singing a few seconds later which also leads up to a heavier doom metal direction that also mixes in a great amount of depressive melodies and female vocals can also be heard at times and all of the tracks are very long and epic in length." - DoomToGrindZine

"An Infinity Emerged is a triumph in de-thorning the deathliness of the doom genre and presenting a soulful, vivid expression unlike most others. Gorgeous." - Metal Purgatory

"It amazes me that this band has not gone past the underground scene, its quality is unmistakable." Amboss-Mag

"This is another great sounding recording from A Dream Of Poe and if you are a fan of gothic/doom metal, you should check out this recording." - DoomToGrindZine

"SUPERB album. Great, darkened atmosphere. Crushing doom passages. I thought I would miss the vocals from the first album, but this album as a whole is just so great. The vocals just fit right in. Not a let down in the slightest. The production, the guitar work, and everything is fantastic." James Casto