Metal Storm logo
Children Of Bodom - Share New Video

You have heard the song "Morrigan" before. Now it is time to see the video for the track! Taken from the album I Worship Chaos, this track was chosen for the Finnish metallers Children Of Bodom's first official video released to promote the album. The clip was produced by Swedish director Patric Ullaeus (Europe, Dimmu Borgir, Arch Enemy and many more) in August 2015. Enjoy!

Patric said of the video: "The last time I worked with COB we did great stuff together. Trashed, Lost & Strungout was Gold awarded and the Chaos Ridden Years - Stockholm Knockout Live DVD was also Gold awarded. So after all these years it was a great pleasure to get to do their video again. The band decided not to be in the video. They wanted to tell the story about The Warrior Goddess Morrigan and together with the band we made this tale about a man fighting his inner demons."

I Worship Chaos will be released this October 2nd via Nuclear Blast.

Source: nuclearblast.de
Band profile: Children Of Bodom
Posted: 24.09.2015 by AdrianoVieiraESilva

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 7   [ 1 ignored ]   Visited by: 150 users
24.09.2015 - 16:08
Skoda

The song's not too bad, but that music video was directionless and confusing. It astounds me just how much effort was put into creating something like this, with all the shots filmed in various locations and the impressive attention to detail, only for it to be so damn insubstantial. I would say that perhaps it's too cryptic and deep for it's own good, but this is COB we're talking about, here...
"I don't think anyone ever liked me
And I don't give a fuck
Would you really think I ever dug you
Hit me with a shovel if I do"
----
Sleeping on his laurels.
24.09.2015 - 18:30
Uller

What the?
A dude, fighting a wizard ninja in his dreams, then he is kidnapped by a Mexican drug cartel so he goes to the dessert shirtless so we can appreciate the unforgiven tattoo while he screams at nothing, guess he was really mad about that tattoo. Then he goes to a forest filled with crappy CGI crows where the wizard ninja awaits. Out of nowhere a hot chick throws him a stick to stab the wizard dude. I guess he couldn't find a stick on his own in the middle of the fucking FOREST!

Moral of the story, if you defeat a wizard ninja with a stick, you'll get a hot chick.

I miss the Kuoppala days
----
24.09.2015 - 19:15
Ruchesko

Written by Uller on 24.09.2015 at 18:30

I miss the Kuoppala days.

I miss the days when every music video by a big-name European metal band wasn't directed by Patric Ullaeus.

Jonas Åkerlund he ain't.
24.09.2015 - 21:50
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
This is not metal, sounds pop, video is lame...
----
Life is to short for LOVE, there is many great things to do online !!!

Stormtroopers of Death - ''Speak English or Die''
apos;'
[image]
I better die, because I never will learn speek english, so I choose dieing
25.09.2015 - 00:42
SoUnDs LiKe PoP

Written by Bad English on 24.09.2015 at 21:50

This sounds absolutely nothing like pop. Don't make yourself sound stupid for the sake of trying to make a point.
----
I lift weights and listen to metal
25.09.2015 - 02:24
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Written by SoUnDs LiKe PoP on 25.09.2015 at 00:42

Written by Bad English on 24.09.2015 at 21:50

This sounds absolutely nothing like pop. Don't make yourself sound stupid for the sake of trying to make a point.

sounds , I mean looks
----
Life is to short for LOVE, there is many great things to do online !!!

Stormtroopers of Death - ''Speak English or Die''
apos;'
[image]
I better die, because I never will learn speek english, so I choose dieing
25.09.2015 - 09:01
Necrodamus

I don't know what CoB were going for on this one, but this video makes absolutely no sense to me. Song is ok but I don't think the new album will be anything special, even if their last one was very decent.

Hits total: 2259 | This month: 5