Metal Storm logo
Blind Guardian - To Be Part Of The Dwarves Video Game

Blind Guardian will be part of The Dwarves video game and soundtrack. Developer King Art has announced a cooperation with the power metal band. Not only will musicians from Blind Guardian perform parts of The Dwarves OST in their own style but there will also be a special quest involving Blind Guardian in the game. To perfectly blend that into the fantasy-world of Girdlegard, the developers from King Art and Blind Guardian are cooperating closely with the author of The Dwarves book series. The Dwarves is a story-driven single-player game based on the novel by Markus Heitz.

A new video shows the visit by some developers to Blind Guardian's studio, where members of the band are playing The Dwarves for the first time.

A crowdfunding campaign for The Dwarves started, having gathered more than 4,000 backers who have pledged over 200,000$ so far - and there are still a few days of funding left. A variety of stretch goals has also been revealed. Supporters will be able to vote for either a cooperative Multiplayer, a brand-new character with its own unique skills and story, different new games modes such as New Game Plus or a Horde-Mode and more. Check out The Dwarves' Kickstarter campaign here.

The German metallers released the opus Beyond The Red Mirror this year and it fits perfectly as a gaming soundtrack as well.

Source: nuclearblast.de
Band profile: Blind Guardian
Posted: 25.09.2015 by BloodTears

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 6   Visited by: 158 users
25.09.2015 - 13:39
corrupt
With a lowercase c
Seems they'll do anything these days not to be forgotten. Ironically they achieve the exact opposite with these cheesy campaings.
----
25.09.2015 - 13:58
YourRequiem

What a bunch of nerds.. wait, so I'm I
25.09.2015 - 13:58
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Those guys play stiga table hockey game, cool. better game as this PC game
----
Life is to short for LOVE, there is many great things to do online !!!

Stormtroopers of Death - ''Speak English or Die''
apos;'
[image]
I better die, because I never will learn speek english, so I choose dieing
25.09.2015 - 14:17
WorpeX
Made of Metal
They've done this before and the song they wrote for the other game was FUCKING AWESOME! Their latest release was a bit lackluster so hopefully they write another Sacred Worlds for this and we get to appreciate so more great tunes! \m/
25.09.2015 - 19:33
MetalDoomMaster

Sweet Mercedes
23.10.2015 - 23:21
CoolNameGuy91

As a huge gamer, and RPG fan, this is beautiful

Hits total: 2486 | This month: 3