Metal Storm logo
Secrets Of The Moon - New Album Cover, Release Date Revealed

Prophecy Productions has revealed the cover and release date for the upcoming Secrets Of The Moon album, entitled Sun. The album is set to be released on December 4th, 2015. This will be the first full-length the band has released with bassist Naamah Ash and drummer Erebor (known also for his work in Thulcandra). The label promises this to be the band's "boldest and most intense" album to date, a manifestation of their own vision, "saturated with unwavering self-confidence and the will to live". Fitting, as the album follows a tumultuous period in the band, marked by the untimely death of bassist LSK and the departure of longtime drummer Thelemnar.

Tracklist:
01. No More Colours
02. Dirty Black
03. Man Behind The Sun
04. Hole
05. Here Lies The Sun
06. I Took The Sky Away
07. Mark Of Cain

Bonus tracks (only included in artbook and Complete Box):
01. Man Behind The Sun (Alternative version feat. A∂albjörn Tryggvason and Rayshele Teige)
02. Dirty Black (SP Remix by Sanford Parker)
03. Hole (Statiqbloom Rmx by Fade Kainer)
04. I Took The Sky Away (swinging Into The Drt Rmx by Sun Of The Sleepless)
05. Man Behind The Sun (Remix by Vicotnik)
06. Until The Sun

Sun will be available in a variety of editions, detailed below.

• CD Digibook
  • Gatefold 2LP (180g vinyl, black) with special vinyl mastering, 12-page booklet and special outer sleeve (500 copies available)
  • 2CD hardcover artbook (28x28cm, 48 pages) incl. 6 bonus tracks, in-depth interview and extended artwork and content (500 copies available)
  • "Complete Box" incl. 2CD hardcover artbook, gatefold 2LP, bonus LP and several artprints (400 copies available)
  • "Complete Box" with the same contents but plus vinyl test pressing (100 copies available)

Bundles will also be available with the format of your choice and a Secrets Of The Moon shirt.

Source: en.prophecy.de
    Band profile: Secrets Of The Moon
  • Posted: 27.09.2015 by Swietowit11

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
    Comments: 3   Visited by: 68 users
    27.09.2015 - 16:16
    Gothmog_Motsham

Love the cover, bet the piece is called "Yo Mama's Vagina"
    27.09.2015 - 17:22
    Swietowit11

Interested to see what the band does with this one. Thelemnar was one of my top five black metal drummers, and his departure was terrible news for me. I would personally like to see a move back towards the more blazing and glorious side of the band as shown on "Carved in Stigmata Wounds".
    28.09.2015 - 00:58
    God Alone

Quite a shiny sunny summery cover that is.

Hits total: 3512 | This month: 1