Metal Storm logo
Dark Moor - Former Bassist Rejoins, Release New Video

Spanish symphonic metallers Dark Moor have announced the surprise return of bassist Dani Férnandez to the line-up. He replaces Ricardo Moreno, who had only joined the band back in February. During his first tenure, Férnandez played on the albums from Beyond The Sea until Autumnal before leaving in 2008. Dark Moor have made no comment regarding the circumstances of Moreno's departure.

In other news, the Spaniards recently put out a music video for "Gabriel", a song from their forthcoming studio album Project X. The record will be released via Scarlet Records on November 6th. Watch the video below.

Source: facebook.com
Band profile: Dark Moor
Posted: 15.10.2015 by Ruchesko

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 11   [ 1 ignored ]   Visited by: 91 users
15.10.2015 - 14:49
Belegûr
Arise In Might!
That song sounds like power metal without any of the power. Dark Moor used to be rather good as well.
15.10.2015 - 15:36
Sword_Chant

Written by Belegûr on 15.10.2015 at 14:49

That song sounds like power metal without any of the power. Dark Moor used to be rather good as well.

^ totally agree, The Gates Of Oblivion was especially an awesome album.
15.10.2015 - 15:42
Belegûr
Arise In Might!
Written by Sword_Chant on 15.10.2015 at 15:36

Written by Belegûr on 15.10.2015 at 14:49

^ totally agree, The Gates Of Oblivion was especially an awesome album.

Love that album.

Might have to change my first message; that song sounds like power metal without any of the power...or metal.
15.10.2015 - 16:46
AzizMuhammed

It's not good or bad, It's just boring and dull. Nothing in this song will make me come back and listen to it again!
16.10.2015 - 02:02
Susan
Smeghead
Sweet. Beyond The Sea and Autumnal are two of their best albums. Hopefully this dude brings back some of the energy and general awesomeness from those records that was missing on the last two.
----
"A life all mine
Is what I choose
At the end of my days"
--The Gathering "A Life All Mine" from Souvenirs
16.10.2015 - 08:35
Enissa

That was ridiculous and boring as hell, what the hell happened to them? :/
16.10.2015 - 20:38
drummercrm

For the love of god this is depressingly awful. I find it hard to believe they are oblivious to how horrible this is
18.10.2015 - 07:56
Lord_Regnier

Written by AzizMuhammed on 15.10.2015 at 16:46

It's not good or bad, It's just boring and dull.

I don't understand this reasoning. If music is boring and dull, it IS bad.
----
"Why would we fear death, when life is so much more frightening?"
22.10.2015 - 19:22
EmeraldSword

Wow... what happened to Dark Moor? I agree with the sentiments above this doesn't sound like power metal anymore.
26.10.2015 - 10:04
fandango68

Written by Susan on 16.10.2015 at 02:02

Sweet. Beyond The Sea and Autumnal are two of their best albums. Hopefully this dude brings back some of the energy and general awesomeness from those records that was missing on the last two.

Funny that, I'd got Dark Moor and Tarot as being their two best... Ancestral Romance wasn't bad, but agree with you about Ars Musica, I really hope they don't completely slip into MOR mediocrity.
----
First gig was Manowar (loincloths 'n' all), Bristol Colston Hall in March 1983, on the 'Hail to England' tour. Tickets were £3.75, 300 in the audience, Mercyful Fate never showed, but my hearing still got seriously trashed..
26.10.2015 - 17:33
Susan
Smeghead
Written by fandango68 on 26.10.2015 at 10:04

Written by Susan on 16.10.2015 at 02:02

Funny that, I'd got Dark Moor and Tarot as being their two best... Ancestral Romance wasn't bad, but agree with you about Ars Musica, I really hope they don't completely slip into MOR mediocrity.

I said two "of their best," which means there are other "best" albums for me Too hard to choose with Dark Moor! You're so right: Tarot is amazing and also a "best" album. From the Elisa days, The Hall Of Olden Dreams is my favorite. Oh, so much awesome from this group. I think I'll listen to them this morning.
----
"A life all mine
Is what I choose
At the end of my days"
--The Gathering "A Life All Mine" from Souvenirs

Hits total: 2508 | This month: 4