Termination Bliss
New Dead Nation
Trinity Fields
Modern Death

Total votes: 21
09.03.2007 - 21:12
Wollan
Account deleted
I'v listen a lot to the swedish band Deathstars these past few months and i think they are great.
What do you think of their newest album Termination Bliss?
09.03.2007 - 22:15
Warman
Erotic Stains
1. You should've put this topic in the Metal Arena Forum.
2. Why did you choose those song, not that I say that you should've put other songs on the list I just wonder why you chose just those songs?

Deathstars is brilliant! One of my favourite bands, got into them when they opened up for Cradle of Filth in Gothenburg last year. Their latest album was the biggest surprise for me last year, it's fantastic! The first album is good, nothing more, nothing less. Contains few hits, some okay songs and few really bad song. But Termination Bliss... damn what a great album, full of hits!

EDIT: I chose the song "Tongues" on your list, it's one of their best songs, dark, atmospheric, slow and catchy at the same time. Wonderful song really!
----
10.03.2007 - 15:22
Wollan
Account deleted
1. Yeah, I know that I should have but this topic in under the metal area forum..sorry.
2. I choose those songs because they are my favourite songs.
11.03.2007 - 01:08
spirit_inblack
harshhead
Dude, I'm not trying to be a jackass, but you do have the ability to move a thread.

As for the poll, this is going to take me a while to decide, becuase I enjoy many, many songs by Deathstars. It's gonna be a hard choice.
11.03.2007 - 04:25
+{Jonas}+
I R Serious Cat
Blitzkrieg. It's cheesy and has a lot of energy. It makes me want to kick some ass or shoot a rifle.

BLITZKRIEG! BLITZKRIEG! BLITZKRIEG BOOM!
----
"Nobody wants to be the weird kid, you just end up being the weird kid. You don't know how you ended up getting there" - Rob Zombie

http://jonas-bs.deviantart.com My dA, mainly photography, go check it out!
13.03.2007 - 00:24
Wollan
Account deleted
FUCKING BLITZKRIEG BOOOOOM! Whiplasher is a genius!
13.03.2007 - 08:50
Danny Thomas
ehhhh, out of these choices i have always been partial to last ammunation, i fancy the lyrics.
----
Our children are dead. Burnt in the ruins that were left by war.
13.03.2007 - 13:02
AnGina--
Dark Phoenix
My choice would be none of them, but Greatest Fight On Earth. I feel as it has a feeling of domination and pride in itself. Especially the chorus with the female vocals in the beginning in the back and the haunting and deep main vocals make a really good feeling of domination and power along with the guitars. Brilliant song, whiith also excellent lyrics!
----
You think darkness is your ally? You merely adopted the dark. I was born in it. Molded by it. I didn't see the light until I was a man. But it was nothing to me but blinding.
13.03.2007 - 13:52
arwestromen
Of these songs it will be Blitzkrieg, but Syanide is my favorite
----
Don't fuck with sweden
We gave you IKEA
13.03.2007 - 15:38
Wollan
Account deleted
yee, Greatest Fight On Earth and cyanide are also great.
13.03.2007 - 18:02
Ernis
狼獾
I voted Tongues....this song is sinister...and the female vocals make it even more haunting.....
22.03.2007 - 18:15
HauntingNazareth
Account deleted
I voted for Blitzkrieg because its one of only two songs I've heard out of the choices, haha. I dont really like New Dead Nation all that much, but I guess its okay.
05.04.2007 - 09:24
Doc G.
Full Grown Hoser
Staff
Ive heard samples of most of those songs, and as cliche as it is im gonna have to go with the crowd and say Blitzkrieg, but there all really good from what Ive heard, cant wait to get an album of theres.
----
"I got a lot of really good ideas, problem is, most of them suck."
- George Carlin
26.02.2008 - 17:30
NOИ
Tongues for the refrain.
28.02.2008 - 18:34
Abattoir
Staff
Quite good band and some good staff on this album. Personaly I like the first song-Blitzkrieg the most...also the video of this song is great.