Metal Storm logo
Bruce Dickinson - To Release Memoir In 2017

Bruce Dickinson, one of the most renowned vocalists in metal and the frontman of Iron Maiden, will soon release his very own memoir. Bruce has recently signed a deal with HarperCollins Nordic for his memoir, which will be released on hardbook, ebook and audiobook in Fall 2017, whilst the paperback version is tentatively scheduled to be released in 2018. The book will be written during Iron Maiden's extensive The Book Of Souls 2016 tour. His book will be a memoir like none other, taking in his thirty years with Maiden, his solo career, the weird and wonderful places and situations he's found himself in, and his recent battle with cancer.

Bruce himself added the following to the announcement: "It was flattering to be approached to write a book about my experiences and it seems an appropriate time to do this as I will have plenty of time on tour next year to work on a book. I am sure flying the 747 out round the World on tour will add to the tale with some unusual scenarios!"

HarperCollins Nordic's MD, Anette Ekström, shared her thoughts on behalf of her company: "We are so very pleased to be the publishing house for this exciting book! The Nordic countries have a steady fan base for heavy metal, and Iron Maiden in particular. Our aim is to publish the memoir in all four Nordic languages, as close to the English release as possible as we understand the fans will be anxious for it."

Courtesy of HarperCollins

Source: news.cision.com
Band profile: Iron Maiden
Posted: 11.11.2015 by Kais

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 6   Visited by: 114 users
11.11.2015 - 19:08
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Audio book --- means download
----
I stand whit Ukraine and Israel. They have right to defend own citizens.

Stormtroopers of Death - ''Speak English or Die''
apos;'
[image]
I better die, because I never will learn speek english, so I choose dieing
11.11.2015 - 20:09
Metal Invader
I've already ordered Helloween_s "Hellbook" few day_s ago and now i have to save money for this hardbook
I hope it will not be expensive
11.11.2015 - 20:26
ScreamingSteelUS
Editor-in-Chief
admin
Finally, somebody genuinely interesting enough to write a book about himself is writing a book about himself. Seems like nowadays people take being famous as their cue to put on their writing cap and pretend that they have something new, profound, or marginally important to say, especially about their own lives. Bruce Dickinson is a fascinating person who has done more than enough to fill a few volumes in his life. I look forward to this.
----
"Earth is small and I hate it" - Lum Invader

I'm the Agent of Steel.
11.11.2015 - 20:33
ManiacBlasphemer
Black Knight
Written by ScreamingSteelUS on 11.11.2015 at 20:26

Finally, somebody genuinely interesting enough to write a book about himself is writing a book about himself. Seems like nowadays people take being famous as their cue to put on their writing cap and pretend that they have something new, profound, or marginally important to say, especially about their own lives. Bruce Dickinson is a fascinating person who has done more than enough to fill a few volumes in his life. I look forward to this.

Indeed, and just one book ain't enough in his case. Aside from his musical career which is over 35 years, he has done a lot of stuff outside of it too. Something worth buying indeed.
11.11.2015 - 21:18
Mehdi Taba
Mehdi Taba
Written by Bad English on 11.11.2015 at 19:08

Audio book --- means download

YESSSSSSS
12.11.2015 - 03:35
AngelofDeth
Cyborg Raptor
Written by ScreamingSteelUS on 11.11.2015 at 20:26

Totally agree. I loved The Dirt and the Heroin Diaries and even Slash to a lesser degree but every other Rockstar autobio feels like the same story over and over again just with less interesting people. Doing drugs and ending up in rehab doesn't automatically mean you have a good story to tell. This book should be a great antitode to the usual Rockstar memoir.
----
pewpew.. gotcha

Hits total: 1958 | This month: 5