Metal Storm logo
Rhapsody Of Fire - Unveil New Album Cover And Tracklist

Italian symphonic metal kings Rhapsody Of Fire have just spilled the beans on their new album. The group has unveiled their forthcoming album cover artwork and tracklisting. Into The Legend, as the record is called, will be released on January 15th, which is not that far away, via their label AFM Records. The band now features bassist Alessandro Sala in the line-up.

Maor Appelbaum (Faith No More, Yes, Halford, Sepultura, Armored Saint, Yngwie Malmsteen, Dokken) mastered Into The Legend and had this to say about it: "An exciting blend of orchestral heavy metal and powerful melodies. A dynamically driven voyage from slow to intense speeds while maintaining heaviness and clarity. Delivering a great sound track to set the mood walking into this enchanted land. Enjoy."

Tracklist:
01. In Principio
02. Distant Sky
03. Into The Legend
04. Winter's Rain
05. A Voice In The Cold Wind
06. Valley Of Shadows
07. Shining Star
08. Realms Of Light
09. Rage Of Darkness
10. The Kiss Of Life

Bonus tracks on limited digipak:
11. Volar Sin Dolor
+ Video: Into The Legend

Source: rhapsodyoffire.com
Band profile: Rhapsody
Posted: 18.11.2015 by Kallis Helmi

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 5   Visited by: 162 users
18.11.2015 - 13:20
Kais

I usually tend to listen to mr. Appelbaum's advice. The man has been working with some of the most notorious names in the metal scene. So yeah, there may be something into this piece.
18.11.2015 - 14:05
Enemy of Reality
Account deleted
I know that there are a lot of RoF and Luca Turilli fans and i don't want to be rude to them, but if there are bands who should call it a day, this is one of them. Rhapsody reached their peak with Power of the Dragonflame.
Symphony of Enchanted Lands II still was quite enjoyable, but the rest is just repetitive and dispensable.

A that cover art is atrocious.
18.11.2015 - 20:19
Wukk

Say what you want about album artwork in this style (I've often had a lot to say in the past), but I like this. Makes me want to go and play Monster Hunter.
----
If you're 666 then I'm 777
http://www.last.fm/user/Joodicator
18.11.2015 - 23:03
SoUnDs LiKe PoP

Written by Guest on 18.11.2015 at 14:05

I know that there are a lot of RoF and Luca Turilli fans and i don't want to be rude to them, but if there are bands who should call it a day, this is one of them. Rhapsody reached their peak with Power of the Dragonflame.
Symphony of Enchanted Lands II still was quite enjoyable, but the rest is just repetitive and dispensable.

Many fans don't feel that way. True, their last album was somewhat of a disaster. However, the two before that (The Frozen Tears of Angels and From Chaos to Eternity) were quite good.
----
I lift weights and listen to metal
19.11.2015 - 08:39
Dinruth

Written by SoUnDs LiKe PoP on 18.11.2015 at 23:03

Written by Guest on 18.11.2015 at 14:05

Many fans don't feel that way. True, their last album was somewhat of a disaster. However, the two before that (The Frozen Tears of Angels and From Chaos to Eternity) were quite good.

I totally agree .. those albums were great

Hits total: 2059 | This month: 3