Owners:

6 have it
1 wants it

01. Luscious Red
02. Bounds Tied Tight
03. Lost In Silence
04. All Of Her, Mine

Additional info
Mixed by Scott Evans ( Neurosis, Old Man Gloom, Thou, A Minor Forest) at Antisleep Audio and mastered by James Plotkin ( Isis, Khanate).

Comments

Comments: 5   Visited by: 47 users
23.11.2015 - 21:59
Jaeryd
Nihil's Maw
An awful lot of their music seems like it's about sex... is the "canyon" they're observing a vagina?

Anyway, good album. Really enjoying the unique sound they have going on here (unique to me, anyway... I haven't personally heard a ton of stuff like this).
----
23.11.2015 - 22:08
!J.O.O.E.!
Account deleted
Written by Jaeryd on 23.11.2015 at 21:59

An awful lot of their music seems like it's about sex... is the "canyon" they're observing a vagina?

Anyway, good album. Really enjoying the unique sound they have going on here (unique to me, anyway... I haven't personally heard a ton of stuff like this).

The "canyon" thing hadn't occurred to me, but that's a sound assessment I reckon

Protolith's 'Dark' album is probably worth having a go on if you liked this. Softer round the edges, but incorporates a few styles not unlike this.
24.11.2015 - 21:39
Alex F
Slick Dick Rick
Wasn't really that impressed by this release. Felt rather flat and aimless in my opinion. A few really cool moments however, but really not my cup of tea
17.11.2016 - 07:41
Jaeryd
Nihil's Maw
Written by Guest on 23.11.2015 at 22:08

Protolith's 'Dark' album is probably worth having a go on if you liked this. Softer round the edges, but incorporates a few styles not unlike this.

So, don't hate me, but I just remembered this comment and finally got around to listening to that Protolith album, hahahaha. It was indeed actually pretty good, so thanks for the recommendation.

I think I'm doing a better job of keeping track of suggestions/recommendations now, but it still takes me for ever to get around to them. There's just too much stuff to explore all the time, from the current year and the years past, and I have a bad habit of listening to the same crap I know and love over and over again. However, I promise your recommendations aren't being ignored, even if it takes me a year to eventually give them a try!
----
17.11.2016 - 12:06
!J.O.O.E.!
Account deleted
Written by Jaeryd on 17.11.2016 at 07:41

So, don't hate me, but I just remembered this comment and finally got around to listening to that Protolith album, hahahaha. It was indeed actually pretty good, so thanks for the recommendation.

I think I'm doing a better job of keeping track of suggestions/recommendations now, but it still takes me for ever to get around to them. There's just too much stuff to explore all the time, from the current year and the years past, and I have a bad habit of listening to the same crap I know and love over and over again. However, I promise your recommendations aren't being ignored, even if it takes me a year to eventually give them a try!

Gotta be honest: I forgot those 2 bands even existed. But I definitely recall Protolith being something nice so I should probably go back and revisit it myself

Nothing wrong with listening to something over and over though. Pretty much the best way to decide what deserves end of year accolades.

Hits total: 1218 | This month: 14