Metal Storm logo
Brutal Assault 2016 - First Bands Announced

The organizers of one of the best European metal festivals revealed the first batch of bands which will perform during the 21st edition of Brutal Assault. As usual, the bands are very varied, representing the whole spectrum of extreme music. The line-up is already impressive, with over 50 bands still to be announced, and the biggest names so far include Arch Enemy, Dark Tranquillity, Exodus, Ministry, Moonspell and Satyricon, who will perform a 20th Anniversary Nemesis Divina set.

The annual extreme metal fiesta will take place from 10th-13th August 2016 in the Fortress Jozefov, Czech Republic. The tickets are already on sale here.

Bands announced so far: Aborted, Agnostic Front, Arch Enemy, Archgoat, Birdflesh, Bury Tomorrow, Coroner, Dark Funeral, Dark Tranquillity, Destruction, Electric Wizard, Eskimo Callboy, Exodus, Gruesome, Hypno5e, Insomnium, Leprous, Ministry, Moonspell, Nile, Obituary, Omnium Gatherum, Satyricon, Septicflesh, Sigh, Taake, Terror, Textures, The Algorithm, The Black Dahlia Murder, Valkyrja, Whiplash.

Source: brutalassault.cz
Event: Brutal Assault 2016
Posted: 30.11.2015 by robpal

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 6   Visited by: 46 users
30.11.2015 - 20:47
Constantine
Hot.
30.11.2015 - 20:50
!J.O.O.E.!
Account deleted
Seems a bit bleh to me. Hypno5e being the best thing there.

Not like I'm going either way though doesn't really matter.
30.11.2015 - 21:00
LeKiwi
High Fist Prog
Hypno5e, Leprous, Septicflesh, and Textures is more than enough to warrant me going again this year. I'm sure they'll add some more great bands to the line-up. Maybe Mastodon will actually show up this year
30.11.2015 - 21:27
Zap
Will wait for the full line-up to see if I'll go again this year. This isn't really making me excited though.
30.11.2015 - 22:38
Darkside Momo
Retired
Elite
Some interesting names...
----
My Author's Blog (in French)

"You must stay drunk on writing so reality cannot destroy you"

"I've lost too many years now
I'm stealing back my soul
I am awake"
01.12.2015 - 13:57