12. Call Of Cthulhu
13. The Pyre Of Kings

Comments

Comments: 2   Visited by: 36 users
05.12.2015 - 04:40
Rating: 8
Joppe
Steelemeister
Great album, actually this sounds like the strongest Ironsword material IMO. The songs are definitely good, the better ones, like the title track are quite memorable stuff and there's an unquestionably huge Manilla Road influence present. The only issue I have with this album (well, the same thing is with other Ironsword albums) is the similarity of the majority of songs. I guess this issue could be reduced by dropping a few of the songs out, and that's what I'm gonna do if I listen to this album in the future.
----
My vision is augmented
03.04.2020 - 14:50
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Written by Joppe on 05.12.2015 at 04:40

Great album, actually this sounds like the strongest Ironsword material IMO. The songs are definitely good, the better ones, like the title track are quite memorable stuff and there's an unquestionably huge Manilla Road influence present. The only issue I have with this album (well, the same thing is with other Ironsword albums) is the similarity of the majority of songs. I guess this issue could be reduced by dropping a few of the songs out, and that's what I'm gonna do if I listen to this album in the future.

Seems I need accept Conan and Cymeria is this band mission and cliche. Here we have no strong songs, but all songs has
decent flow like clean river, no rapids, no overfloods, no dirt. Justd ecent flow. But I think this album was 10min to long
----
Life is to short for LOVE, there is many great things to do online !!!

Stormtroopers of Death - ''Speak English or Die''
apos;'
[image]
I better die, because I never will learn speek english, so I choose dieing

Hits total: 2693 | This month: 13