Metal Storm logo
Lacuna Coil - Reveal New Album Title, Coming In 2016

After a few months of hard work, Lacuna Coil have announced the first details regarding their new album. To follow Broken Crown Halo, the Italian group will release Delirium next year on their label Century Media Records. More details are currently under wraps but fans can start anticipating the new release. Judging by some pictures posted on their Facebook page, Lacuna Coil have been recording the album since November.

Source: facebook.com
Band profile: Lacuna Coil
Posted: 09.12.2015 by BloodTears

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 4   Visited by: 71 users
09.12.2015 - 19:08
Cynic Metalhead
Paisa Vich Nasha
You should have attested the pictures as well.

Anyway, last record was dull. Somehow, I'll still go ahead and check this new release.
09.12.2015 - 23:27
SoUnDs LiKe PoP
I know this is an overused accusation in the metal community, but I'm going to say it anyway... these guys are one of most overrated bands in metal.

They aren't necessarily bad. They even have some songs I enjoy. But I just absolutely cannot see what makes them more enjoyable than most other gothic/symphonic metal bands.
----
I lift weights and listen to metal
10.12.2015 - 05:25
♱ RaVeN ♱
They started out well and produced 3 amazing albums! But after Comalies things went downhill... the latest releases were uninspiring and too generic. I don't expect much from this new album anyway.
10.12.2015 - 17:51
GoTTZeuS
Written by ♱ RaVeN ♱ on 10.12.2015 at 05:25

They started out well and produced 3 amazing albums! But after Comalies things went downhill... the latest releases were uninspiring and too generic. I don't expect much from this new album anyway.

Totally agree.

Hits total: 1651 | This month: 5