Metal Storm logo
Chelsea Grin - Release New Single

After the departure of guitarist Jason R. Richardson, who was replaced by Stephen Rutishauser, Chelsea Grin have released a new single. Available now on iTunes, "Skin Deep" is available for your listening pleasure (or otherwise) on the YouTube video below. It is Chelsea Grin's first new material since they released Ashes To Ashes (2014).

Source: facebook.com
Band profile: Chelsea Grin
Posted: 12.12.2015 by BloodTears

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 4   Visited by: 30 users
12.12.2015 - 15:56
LeKiwi
High Fist Prog
Yuck.
12.12.2015 - 22:21
Absak

Even their material with Jason wasn't all that good. Losing him was pretty catastrophic by the sound of this however.
13.12.2015 - 06:30
Joe Zombie

Stupid lyrics. And what the hell is up with that production? Terrible.
19.12.2015 - 07:16
Overrwatcher

Strikes my "guilty pleasure" spot (brutal chugging with 2spooky4u ambience) so I actually enjoy listening to this, but even then I have to admit this isn't good at all. It's like the worst of oldschool Chelsea Grin combined with the atmosphere from Thy Art Is Murder's latest two albums. I'm a huge Jason fan, and it's obvious why he left now.

"Father forgive me for I do not give a fuck" made me burst out laughing. It's the ultimate combination of ridiculous, shitty, and over the top.
----
Overr's List Of Worthwhile Deathcore Albums

Written by Dr. Strawberry on 12.06.2016 at 19:43

Overwatcher, MS Xena, crumbled him in no time. MS needs you to kill the boredom in here.

Hits total: 1569 | This month: 6