Metal Storm logo
Font Editors

13.03.2007 - 21:53
Remus

Hey all, my band is about 90% done with our first demo (low-low budget might i add) and now we have to think about distribuiting it. We need something to go on the cover, nothing fancy just the band name, and perhaps some sort of logo that can go on our shirts as well.

So what i'm asking is if you know of any font editing programs. I tried the various fonts in MS Word but they're not very "metal" to say the least. So i need a cool font to write "Within" - our band name.

Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated!
----
Procrastinate, NOW!
18.03.2007 - 07:27
Paganblood
The Aryaputra
Written by Remus on 13.03.2007 at 21:53

Hey all, my band is about 90% done with our first demo (low-low budget might i add) and now we have to think about distribuiting it. We need something to go on the cover, nothing fancy just the band name, and perhaps some sort of logo that can go on our shirts as well.

So what i'm asking is if you know of any font editing programs. I tried the various fonts in MS Word but they're not very "metal" to say the least. So i need a cool font to write "Within" - our band name.

Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated!

If you can't decide the font, why don't you use some old english or gothic fonts? you can change it anytime you want if you develop a better idea later on.
----
that which shines without names and forms...
18.03.2007 - 08:19
Zombie, M.D.

http://www.1001freefonts.com/

Tons of fonts, youre sure to find something you like.
----
"I really screwed up this time." - Jeffery Dahmer
18.03.2007 - 13:39
UnholyMenace
Psycho
http://www.dafont.com is also a good place to look if you want a new font - fonts are all categorized, so it wouldn't be difficult to find something you might like.
18.03.2007 - 15:33
Hyvaarin

If you have a friend/contact who's good with Photoshop, ask them to do something. A bit of tinkering in Photoshop can do wonders for a band logo .
----
"Summoned By Words Never Spoken Before..."
18.03.2007 - 22:58
Remus

Schweet, thanks for the help. Knew i could turn to MS'ers when in need of help. Cheers!
----
Procrastinate, NOW!