Metal Storm logo
Autumnblaze - Band Update

It has been a while since we heard anything from Germans Autumnblaze. They released their latest album Every Sun Is Fragile back in 2013. The band was recently working on a trilogy, three full-length records, but that might not happen after all. Markus Baltes will also record the debut album of his solo project Heavenly Half-Light.

Frontman Eldron updated on the band: "I know some people are waiting eagerly for the release of our next album. Truth is, that there are barriers inside the band - some personal tragedies and some things beyond. Truth is also, that music and lyrics are written for the next album. I even had the idea for a trilogy release. But that was a bit too naive thinking about that. I hope rehearsals for the next record will forge new bonds... Good news is that I will record the first album of my solo project Heavenly Half-Light together with WANWTS guitarist Joey Siedl. It will be a mixture of singer songwriter style and some shoegazing elements. Now I wish you all a brilliant start in 2016! Believe In Tragedies, Markus B."

Source: facebook.com
Band profile: Autumnblaze
Posted: 04.01.2016 by BloodTears

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 2   Visited by: 20 users
04.01.2016 - 13:11
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Sad actually solo projects kills music, much softer, more away from metal ;(
----
Life is to short for LOVE, there is many great things to do online !!!

Stormtroopers of Death - ''Speak English or Die''
apos;'
[image]
I better die, because I never will learn speek english, so I choose dieing
04.01.2016 - 18:09
Alondate

I never had the time to fully listen to their whole discography. This band is like a gem. I hope they work it out soon

Hits total: 1135 | This month: 7