Metal Storm logo
The Algorithm - Release New Single, New Label And More

Rémi Gallego, the mastermind behind French djent/electronic project The Algorithm, has announced that he's done with his previous label Basick Records and signed with FiXT Music, an international online based label. Rémi also announced that he will release a new album called Brute Force. This will be promoted by the Brute Force Europe 2016 tour. But that is not all. Their newest single called "Floating Point" was just released and you can enjoy it here.

Source: facebook.com
Band profile: The Algorithm
Posted: 29.01.2016 by BlackEssence

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 7   Visited by: 48 users
29.01.2016 - 20:23
Wukk

FiXT is pretty much the perfect label for Rémi to be on. Excited for this new release!
----
If you're 666 then I'm 777
http://www.last.fm/user/Joodicator
29.01.2016 - 21:25
psykometal
A staff guy...
Written by Wukk on 29.01.2016 at 20:23

FiXT is pretty much the perfect label for Rémi to be on. Excited for this new release!

I thought the exact same thing when I saw that.

It's not something I've ever thought of before, but seeing this now really makes me hope that maybe Remi and Klayton will collab on a Celldwelling Algorithm of musical intensity.
----
~Zep, Database and Forum Moderation~

29.01.2016 - 21:38
FYA
Destroyer
Written by psykometal on 29.01.2016 at 21:25

It's not something I've ever thought of before, but seeing this now really makes me hope that maybe Remi and Klayton will collab on a Celldwelling Algorithm of musical intensity.

Do we really need that? Scandroid was - previously - Klays and Varien project, but Varien decided to stop. Also, new Circle of Dust material is coming. I don't wanna 1 single with 30 remixes.
29.01.2016 - 23:22
psykometal
A staff guy...
Written by FYA on 29.01.2016 at 21:38

Do we really need that? Scandroid was - previously - Klays and Varien project, but Varien decided to stop. Also, new Circle of Dust material is coming. I don't wanna 1 single with 30 remixes.

Well I think a collab EP between Klayton and Remi would be dope af.

Never heard of Scandroid, and didn't know he was resurrecting Circle of Dust either. Intriguing...
----
~Zep, Database and Forum Moderation~

30.01.2016 - 00:11
FYA
Destroyer
Written by psykometal on 29.01.2016 at 23:22

Never heard of Scandroid, and didn't know he was resurrecting Circle of Dust either. Intriguing...

Better check CoD. New material is going to be great!
30.01.2016 - 15:26
Sword_Chant

This sounds awesome... this has got to be one of my most anticipated releases for 2016. Can't wait to hear the full album!
01.02.2016 - 03:56
demonsarising

The metal is back in The Algorithm! Octopus4 was good, but it was a bit light on the metal.

Hits total: 1688 | This month: 2