Metal Storm logo
Death Fetishist - Sign Deal With Debemur Morti Productions

The Portland-based duo Death Fetishist, fronted by Matron Thorn, has inked a record deal with Debemur Morti Productions. Said label will be releasing the band's upcoming debut full-length effort, on which the band is already working hard. More details will follow in the near future. In the meantime, you can listen to the song "Lucifer Descending" in advance right here.

The label had this to say: Once again, we flirt dangerously with madness. Indeed, we recently decided to join forces with Death Fetishist, an amazing new project of the tireless composer Matron Thorn (the tortured and creative mind behind the beast Ævangelist). There is little doubt that Matron Thorn is a twisted virtuoso of our times, his mind continuously bursting with sinister musical ideas. As expected, Death Fetishist is a new step in horror, a supreme devilish entity evolved from the deepest spheres of obscure Death Metal and the murky, poisonous atmospheres of harrowing Black Metal."

Courtesy of the band's Facebook page

Source: facebook.com
Band profile: Death Fetishist
Posted: 11.02.2016 by Paz

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 2   [ 2 ignored ]   Visited by: 28 users
11.02.2016 - 23:35
Paz
Nuclear Cowboy
Written by Alakazam on 11.02.2016 at 23:19

Funny how the news claims to promote this track seemingly for an anticipating album when the Bandcamp has dumped this into an EP slot.

Show me where I wrote that the song comes off the upcoming album However, who knows? It might be so.
12.02.2016 - 09:07
Paz
Nuclear Cowboy
I personally love this song. The use of female vocals was spot on.

Hits total: 1471 | This month: 4