Metal Storm logo
Alkerdeel - To Perform At Roadburn 2016 With Gnaw Their Tongues

Alkerdeel fans are in for a treat at Roadburn Festival 2016. They will perform their new album Lede in its entirety at Roadburn 2016 on April 15th. If that wasn't enough, the mighty Mories, the mastermind of Gnaw Their Tongues, will follow-up his live debut of last year with a special appearance joining Alkerdeel for a gloriously decadent finale, subjecting the audience to Lede's last song, "Shirr", and also "Dyodyo Asema" from their 2014 Dyodyo Asema collaboration.

And this is just one of the special sets that will happen at the Dutch festival. Check out the line-up and more info here.

Source: facebook.com
Band profile: Alkerdeel
Posted: 27.02.2016 by BloodTears

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 4   Visited by: 31 users
27.02.2016 - 15:28
Auntie Sahar
Drone Empress
I remember during Roadburn 2014 they were handing out flyers for the Alkerdeel/GTT show in Belgium a few months after the fest, which was the first time Mories did GTT live. And I was like "fuck, I wish I could go to that."

Welllll, that's not an issue anymore now, is it?
----
I am the Magician and the Exorcist. I am the axle of the wheel, and the cube in the circle. “Come unto me” is a foolish word: for it is I that go.

~ II. VII
27.02.2016 - 15:32
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Written by Auntie Sahar on 27.02.2016 at 15:28

I remember during Roadburn 2014 they were handing out flyers for the Alkerdeel/GTT show in Belgium a few months after the fest, which was the first time Mories did GTT live. And I was like "fuck, I wish I could go to that."

Are you going to this year edition to?
----
Life is to short for LOVE, there is many great things to do online !!!

Stormtroopers of Death - ''Speak English or Die''
apos;'
[image]
I better die, because I never will learn speek english, so I choose dieing
27.02.2016 - 15:33
Auntie Sahar
Drone Empress
Written by Bad English on 27.02.2016 at 15:32

Are you going to this year edition to?

Check the attendees for the event
----
I am the Magician and the Exorcist. I am the axle of the wheel, and the cube in the circle. “Come unto me” is a foolish word: for it is I that go.

~ II. VII
27.02.2016 - 15:44
Zap
Written by Auntie Sahar on 27.02.2016 at 15:28

I unfortunately missed that show as well since I was in Argentina at the time. Very very very excited to see Dyodyo Asema live. It might very well be my favorite Alkerdeel song.

Hits total: 1323 | This month: 3