Metal Storm logo
Iron Savior - Announce New Album Details

Iron Savior continue to be prolific in terms of new releases and just announced their new album. Titled Titancraft, the output will be released on May 20th via AFM Record, available as CD, digipak, limited clear vinyl and limited box set. The power metallers have completed work on the album (61 minutes of running time) and now we can see the first details. Feast your eyes on the cover artwork, created by Felipe Machado Franco below.

Tracklist:
01. Under Siege (Intro)
02. Titancraft
03. Way Of The Blade
04. Seize The Day
05. Gunsmoke
06. Beyond The Horizon
07. The Sun Won't Rise In Hell
08. Strike Down The Tyranny
09. Brother In Arms
10. R&R Addiction (Ldt. Bonus)
11. I Surrender
12. Rebellious
13. Protector 2016 (Ltd. Bonus)

Source: facebook.com
Band profile: Iron Savior
Posted: 04.03.2016 by BloodTears

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 7   [ 2 ignored ]   Visited by: 70 users
04.03.2016 - 14:55
FeskarN

Their coverart looks always the same xD
----
The Land Is Silent... Before The Storm!
04.03.2016 - 16:10
Wukk

Oh look, it's exactly the same thing again.
----
If you're 666 then I'm 777
http://www.last.fm/user/Joodicator
05.03.2016 - 00:11
Lord_Regnier

Same kind of generic Powermetal album cover that pops up everywhere these days. Really, it's the same color palette as pretty much 9 out of 10 of all albums belonging to this genre released in the last few years. Funny how this situation about album covers mirrors the overall situation of the Powermetal genre (generic on every aspect).
----
"Why would we fear death, when life is so much more frightening?"
08.03.2016 - 07:05
SkaldfraNorden

It's because all mainstream power metal bands are hiring this Felipe Machado guy to do the artwork. Blind Guardian, Rhapsody, Stratovarius (I think), Iron Savior, Sinbreed etc, etc... It's getting boring, and this comes from a Guardian long standing fan... Just take a look at this

http://fmfart.com/

And keep scrolling
08.03.2016 - 22:41
Lord_Regnier

Written by SkaldfraNorden on 08.03.2016 at 07:05

It's because all mainstream power metal bands are hiring this Felipe Machado guy to do the artwork.

I know. But it's still their fault. They only have to hire someone else.
----
09.03.2016 - 04:02
Lord_Regnier

Written by Irritable Ted on 08.03.2016 at 23:40

Blue and orange AGAIN. Like everyone says, use someone else. There must be many good artists out there.

Even if it's the same artist, I don't understand his insistence on using the same colors and style all the time. I mean, even the same artist should be able to bring some variation. Why repeating himself all the time, instead of experimenting a little and adjust the style to fit the band?
For example, Iron Savior is more futuristic/Sci-Fi, while Blind Guardian is Heroic Fantasy/Medieval related, yet he comes up with a similar kind of artwork. I just don't understand.
----
10.03.2016 - 00:35
Lord_Regnier

Written by Irritable Ted on 09.03.2016 at 22:46

There is no doubt, the guy is a talented artist. I couldn't do what he does.

Certainly. There's no way I could do what he does. But even a good thing can lose some appeal when it is repeated too much.
----

Hits total: 1848 | This month: 8