06. The Lovers
07. The Chariot
08. Justice
09. The Hermit
10. The Wheel Of Fortune
11. Strength
12. The Hanged Man

Additional info
Produced and recorded at Raising Legends Studio by André Matos,Porto, Portugal, between April and November 2015
Orquestral arrangements by Ricardo Dias

Daniel Cardoso drum recording sessions at Ultrasound Studio by Pedro Mendes, Braga, Portugal
Franky Costanza drum recording sessions at Serial Drummer Studio, Marseille, France
Eduardo Sinatra drum recording session at Raising Legends Studio, Porto, Portugal
Fadi Al Shami guest vocals recorded at Haven Studio by Hadi Sarieddine, Dubai U.A.E
Mixed and engineered by André Matos at Raising Legends Studio, Porto, Portugal
Executive Producers: Filipe Marta for Avantgarde MNGT and André Matos for Raising Legends
All music by Ricardo Dias and Heavenwood
Lyrics by Ricardo Dias and Papus "The Tarot of the Bohemians"
"The Tarot Of The Bohemians" Released Under The License From Avantegarde MNGT
Artwork by DZO

Guest review by
tominator
Rating:
Heavenwood is one of those bands that haven't made an album yet that has me disappointed in any way. Sure, some of their albums like Diva and Abyss Masterpiece are overall stronger albums than Redemption, in my opinion, but they always have a level of quality in their music, which I really love. In 2016 we got their latest record, The Tarot Of The Bohemians: Part 1 - and what a record it is!

Read more ››
published 06.05.2017 | Comments (4)

Found in 15 lists
Top lists

Comments

Comments: 9   Visited by: 451 users
05.03.2016 - 05:36
3rdWorld
China was a neat
Release date of 22nd February and no tracklist yet?
14.03.2016 - 02:58
Rating: 10
Morphis

This is not music, this is art. Although is completely fresh, in terms of feeling and quality, this album can be compared to their early releases.
Heavenwood might have again touched in greatness.
29.03.2016 - 19:08
ManiacBlasphemer
Black Knight
Been a long time since I heard such a refreshing and energy-driven gothic metal album. Heavenwood has a big chance this year to top the rankings.
26.04.2016 - 02:43
Abyssus

I've only listened to this album and their last, fantastic music. also has anyone else noticed that there's a paradise lost kind of feeling to their work, at least in some of their songs. specially in the "Abyss Masterpiece". a great example of what i'm saying is "The Wheel of Fortune" in this album, can anyone say that this doesn't sound like paradise lost? i'm not saying it's bad or anything, it just really reminds me of PL
05.05.2016 - 10:22
Rating: 8
The Melting Snow

Nice album. seems like we finally have another good band from Portugal, after Moonspell.
25.07.2016 - 21:45
Rating: 10
Dark Forever
Ruído Sonoro
Written by The Melting Snow on 05.05.2016 at 10:22

Nice album. seems like we finally have another good band from Portugal, after Moonspell.

What about Process Of Guilt, Ava Inferi and ThanatosSchizO (when they were active), The Firstborn, Switchtense, Web, Before The Rain, A Dream Of Poe... ? I agree that Moonspell and Heavenwood are at the top of their game, but we havy many good bands here
----
Taste the DARK...
... and you'll live FOREVER!
03.08.2016 - 12:07
AnGina--
Dark Phoenix
Written by Morphis on 14.03.2016 at 02:58

This is not music, this is art. Although is completely fresh, in terms of feeling and quality, this album can be compared to their early releases.
Heavenwood might have again touched in greatness.

This. I agree wholeheartedly. One of the best albums I have heard this years.
----
You think darkness is your ally? You merely adopted the dark. I was born in it. Molded by it. I didn't see the light until I was a man. But it was nothing to me but blinding.
19.10.2016 - 03:11
Rating: 9
WorpeX
Made of Metal
When I first heard Abyss Masterpiece my mind was completely blown with how insanely good it was. This album might be better. I haven't loved an album this much in a long time!!! My favorites: The Chariot, The Empress, The High Priestess, The Juggler
10.12.2016 - 22:50
Rating: 9
tominator
At best deranged
Very good album. Vocals are strong, the guitars sound really good and some really nice compositions. The song that stands out for me is "The Wheel Of Fortune". But overall this album is very consistent.

Definitely worth listening to if you are a Doom Metal fan. This album is in my personal top 10 of 2016 and seeing how the year is about to end in about 3 weeks, I don't think it will be pushed out of it.

8.8/10

Hits total: 10307 | This month: 22