08. Dragons Of The Sea
09. The Wench
10. War Hymn
11. Death Or Glory
12. Let The Titans Collide

Staff review by
wrathchild
Rating:
It takes just a few seconds to understand that Ironsword plays something cheesy, yet let's dig a bit more than that together, ok?

The sound of the Portuguese band is quite simple and straight in your face, influenced by bands like Manilla Road and Judas Priest with a touch of Manowar but without any trace of high pitched voice, making it sometimes closer to a band like Grave Digger (for young people to have a reference).

Read more ››
published 31.08.2005 | Comments (0)

Found in 2 lists
Top lists

Comments

Comments: 2   Visited by: 15 users
17.03.2016 - 19:44
Rating: 6
Joppe
Steelemeister
Maybe expectations were too high for this, it is a disappointing album to say the least I don't even mind the unoriginality that much if the songs are good. But I cannot say that I find most of these songs better than average, "Beginning Of The End" and "Nemedian Chronicles" being the better ones here, good catchy songs that I would listen to again. I'd really like to like this band because of their true metal nature, but with albums like this they will remain as poor man's Manilla Road
----
My vision is augmented
03.04.2020 - 13:21
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Written by Joppe on 17.03.2016 at 19:44

Maybe expectations were too high for this, it is a disappointing album to say the least I don't even mind the unoriginality that much if the songs are good. But I cannot say that I find most of these songs better than average, "Beginning Of The End" and "Nemedian Chronicles" being the better ones here, good catchy songs that I would listen to again. I'd really like to like this band because of their true metal nature, but with albums like this they will remain as poor man's Manilla Road

I agree whit you, i think band overwrite them selves and somehow maybe they had bad influences, all those 80's bands, many are just average, they put trick out of old generation because they are first.
I was hoping a bit better, but in general its not bad either.
Dead n Glory is best song here
----
I stand whit Ukraine and Israel. They have right to defend own citizens.

Stormtroopers of Death - ''Speak English or Die''
apos;'
[image]
I better die, because I never will learn speek english, so I choose dieing

Hits total: 3189 | This month: 8