Metal Storm logo
Destruction - Debut New Single

Four years after their latest album, thrashers Destruction have fresh new material to offer. As they prepare to unleash Under Attack on May 13th via Nuclear Blast Records, we get to hear a new tune today. The German band has uploaded the lyric video for the brand new track "Second To None" on YouTube. You can enjoy it as much as you want here. The video tackles the topic of Internet bullying, trolling and stalking.

Mastermind Schmier states: "The lyric video of Second To None explains itself, the problem with all the hate in the net is getting more and more present and meanwhile it also has certainly effected our music scene, RIP Keith..."

"Second To None" will be available as a digital single on April 1st, 2016. Destruction will also release the song "Second To None" as a split coloured vinyl EP with their label mates Rage on April 22nd. The EP will available in red and green vinyl.

Source: nuclearblast.de
Band profile: Destruction
Posted: 19.03.2016 by BloodTears

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 1   Visited by: 77 users
19.03.2016 - 14:24
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
I did not knew this band are cabaple to write so good songs, not after 80's anyway, great road song, lyrical parts what sticks to your head and gives you something
----
I stand whit Ukraine and Israel. They have right to defend own citizens.

Stormtroopers of Death - ''Speak English or Die''
apos;'
[image]
I better die, because I never will learn speek english, so I choose dieing

Hits total: 2278 | This month: 10