Metal Storm logo
Lord Mantis - Stream New Track Online

A new Lord Mantis song is upon us. The Chicago based quintet has premiered a 5-minute track today called "SIG Safer" that will appear on Nice Teeth Whore, their impending new EP. It's the track that opens the mini-album. You can enjoy it via SoundCloud now at CVLT Nation.

New Density is releasing Nice Teeth Whore on April 29th and you can pre-order it here.

Source: facebook.com
Band profile: Lord Mantis
Posted: 23.03.2016 by Paz

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 4   Visited by: 46 users
23.03.2016 - 22:01
flightoficarus
Stamp Tramp
Love it
----
Daily underground metal recommendations at Metal Trenches.
Watch metal content on the Metal Trenches YouTube Channel.
24.03.2016 - 04:38
Auntie Sahar
Drone Empress
A pretty damn good one, but I couldn't help but feel like Dylan O'Toole's vocals were somewhat buried in the mix on this track (more in the first half than the second, for some reason). And I really hope that's not the case for the whole EP, because that violent dude is a great front for this band and he needs the proper room to shine
----
I am the Magician and the Exorcist. I am the axle of the wheel, and the cube in the circle. “Come unto me” is a foolish word: for it is I that go.

~ II. VII
24.03.2016 - 06:07
Joe Zombie

Fuck yes! So good. Those vocals are vile. Great new direction for the band. I was a bit concerned after the Charlie Fell debacle, but I'm thoroughly impressed by this track. Can't wait for the EP.
25.03.2016 - 01:56
flightoficarus
Stamp Tramp
Written by Auntie Sahar on 24.03.2016 at 04:38

A pretty damn good one, but I couldn't help but feel like Dylan O'Toole's vocals were somewhat buried in the mix on this track (more in the first half than the second, for some reason). And I really hope that's not the case for the whole EP, because that violent dude is a great front for this band and he needs the proper room to shine

He was the only one who could replace Fell. Very serendipitous.
----
Daily underground metal recommendations at Metal Trenches.
Watch metal content on the Metal Trenches YouTube Channel.

Hits total: 1613 | This month: 3