Metal Storm logo
Cult Of Luna - Stream New Song Online

Cult Of Luna are releasing a collaborative album with Julie Christmas (ex-Battle Of Mice) on April 8th. In the build-up to this release, they previously uploaded a track, "The Greater Call", which can still be listened to at this location. Now, they have released a second song from the album, "The Wreck Of S.S. Needle". You can listen to it now below.

The new album is being released through Indie Recordings and can be pre-ordered here.

Source: facebook.com
Band profile: Cult Of Luna
Posted: 24.03.2016 by musclassia

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 4   Visited by: 86 users
24.03.2016 - 17:00
LeKiwi
High Fist Prog
Don't have my headphones with me, but this sounds rather cool even coming out of these trebbly speakers. Interesting vocals, I must say...
24.03.2016 - 18:14
musclassia

Written by LeKiwi on 24.03.2016 at 17:00

Don't have my headphones with me, but this sounds rather cool even coming out of these trebbly speakers. Interesting vocals, I must say...

First listen really threw me off with the vocals, came to rather like them by the second listen. I don't think this will live up to Vertikal, but it should be a rather interesting release in any case
24.03.2016 - 18:49
!J.O.O.E.!
Account deleted
Big fan of female vox in metal, but I can't say I liked hers at all. In fact the shrieks just sound flat out obnoxious.
25.03.2016 - 07:09
Rupert

Ahh how I miss her quirky insanity

Hits total: 2533 | This month: 3