Metal Storm logo
Grand Magus - New Song Streaming Online

Swedish metal team Grand Magus from Stockholm will release their eighth studio album, Sword Songs, on May 13th through Nuclear Blast. The cover artwork for the album was created by acclaimed artist Anthony Roberts. Today, they bring you "Varangian," the first song available from the new output in the form of an official lyric video. All you have to do is click play on the video below and enjoy the metal.

Vocalist Janne "J.B." Christofferson said of the album: "We put all of our sweat, blood and tears into this new album and I think that you can hear that. For me, Sword Songs is the best album ever! The new songs are faster and more aggressive than on Triumph And Power, and we have also included some more extreme and harder stuff. I'm convinced that there are some future classics on the disc!"

Source: facebook.com
Band profile: Grand Magus
Posted: 25.03.2016 by Bad English

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 5   [ 2 ignored ]   Visited by: 61 users
25.03.2016 - 13:04
Marcel Hubregtse
Grumpy Old Fuck
elite
Written by Irritable Ted on 25.03.2016 at 12:54

Wow! HammerFall have slipped a bit.

HammerFall wish they could write songs like this. But tbh this is a pretty weak Grand Magus song.
----
Member of the true crusade against European Flower Metal

Yesterday is dead and gone, tomorrow is out of sight
Dawn Crosby (r.i.p.)
05.04.1963 - 15.12.1996

25.03.2016 - 14:38
LeKiwi
High Fist Prog
Rather bland.
25.03.2016 - 15:04
Darken Rahl
Love it!
25.03.2016 - 16:32
Enemy of Reality
Account deleted
"the new songs are faster and more aggressive than on Triumph And Power". ironically this song is quite similar to the song "Triumph and Power"
27.03.2016 - 09:33
Bizzaremifo
Yeah...well well well....sounds pretty gooood.....its gonna be masterpiece ..hope so

Hits total: 1712 | This month: 4