Metal Storm logo
Crimson Shadows - Part Ways With Vocalist

After ten years together, Canadians Crimson Shadows are parting ways with frontman Jimi Maltais. What is the reason for it? It seems like he is moving on to something else but they wish him well. The band also added that they will announce a new vocalist soon. Meanwhile, they will continue working on a new album.

The band stated: "With sadness, we would like to announce that our long time vocalist Jimi Maltais and the band are parting ways. Jimi has provided the band with his crushing vocals and charisma for 10 great years but he is seeking other opportunities in his life. We would like to thank him for the awesome memories and effort he put forth to make Crimson Shadows what it is today. For his future endeavors, we wish him all the best. Jimi will be performing his last show with us on January 30th in Brampton at Spot One Grill. We encourage you to come out and see him give his all with us, one last time."

Taken from their Facebook page

Source: facebook.com
Band profile: Crimson Shadows
Posted: 14.01.2016 by nicaZe

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 1   Visited by: 8 users
05.04.2016 - 22:10
Ellrohir
Heaven Knight
So I guess my dream of seeing "Beyond The Mountain Wasteland" live won't going to happen or it won't be that good
----
My rest seems now calm and deep
Finally I got my dead man sleep

Hits total: 1300 | This month: 7